User Name?

Guest Sgt. Joe

Guest Sgt. Joe

Is there a way to change user names without starting out all over so that no one has a clue who I am?

Not a real biggy but if I could I would simply drop the Sgt. part of mine.

I am no longer in the military so I really shouldnt IMO have even used it.

So if there is a way, I will drop it.....if not....well then I guess I wont.:D

As I said no Biggy either way

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it as is Sgt. Joe. You have earned it. As jackdm3 said "Be Proud"

Thank you for your service to our country.

If I could have one "do over" it would be to serve at least one tour in the military. I don't have many regrets but that is one of mine.

Guest jackdm3

Me, too. I did well on the ASVAB (?), but MS prevented me from serving. I wanted to be a real part of American History.

Guest jackdm3

Most of us develop some sort of condition/ailment at some time in life. I just got mine earlier than most. If this is the only thing that bothers me my whole life, it'll be enough. My wife hasn't had to become a physical caretaker, but I hope she's ready at any time.

Guest Bronker
Most of us develop some sort of condition/ailment at some time in life. I just got mine earlier than most. If this is the only thing that bothers me my whole life, it'll be enough. My wife hasn't had to become a physical caretaker, but I hope she's ready at any time.

I hear ya. My wife's MS waxes and wanes. Running a good spell now. She's playing co-ed softball again. She played college softball at UT, and was an Olympic caliber athlete (invited to Olympic tryouts as a junior) back in her day.

Guest jackdm3

It makes her happy, and that's what makes the difference more than anything she could attain/ingest. More than diet, meds, water, etc. It's truly amazing how the fog is lifted when you simply enjoy yourself. It's when I get really aggravated that things can go south in a quick.

Guest Bronker
It makes her happy, and that's what makes the difference more than anything she could attain/ingest. More than diet, meds, water, etc. It's truly amazing how the fog is lifted when you simply enjoy yourself. It's when I get really aggravated that things can go south in a quick.

You, sir, speak 1,000% wisdom. I tell her that all of the time. I tell her that she should decide that she is just going to live and expect to feel good, rather than live in the shadow of the assumption that she must always feel bad.

You speak truth.

My wife hasn't had to become a physical caretaker, but I hope she's ready at any time.

Naa....she doesn't need to do that.

I've got a friend with MS.

I always rag him when he needs a "kick start" when he gets a leg stuck.

He'll always say "you're just mad cause you can't make it up the stairs"

And I'll always say" so, you can only make it up them half way"

Some folks will hear this and laugh, while others, the "I feel so sorry for them types, will just look on wondering why we're so angry with one another

;)

Guest jackdm3

That's funny as shee-at! It's like the movie "Grumpy Old Men." Or even better, you gotta rent "Bubba Ho-Tep."

Guest Sgt. Joe
I would have to change it for you. You could just put something in your signature stating that you're artist formerly known as Prince... er, the user known as Sgt Joe.

AHH just leave it

What is done is done and I've been called Sgt. Joe most all my life anyway and it is one of the nicer things I've been called anyway ;)

Guest Bronker
AHH just leave it

What is done is done and I've been called Sgt. Joe most all my life anyway and it is one of the nicer things I've been called anyway ;)

But we were having so much fun diverting your thread...

Multiple sclerosis, ADA humor (I'm one too, according to THEIR definition...not mine), and movie lines...

Next up will be the discussion of bacon.

I really like a bacon, cheese and mustard sammich in the mornings. May ask for one when I finally get up after following all the debauchery here tonight.

It's been kinda light weight debauchery though...what gives?

Somebody post something stupid so we have something to post tomorow.

I also wish David would bring back the short lived chat room. It would clean the boards up a bit as the "talking" could go there instead of into drifted threads.

Guest Bronker
Please add cheese on my bacon samich.....

Ever had grilled antelope tenderloin with pepperjack cheese on Texas toast?

I almost killed myself with one one night.;)

Guest Bronker
I really like a bacon, cheese and mustard sammich in the mornings. May ask for one when I finally get up after following all the debauchery here tonight.

It's been kinda light weight debauchery though...what gives?

Somebody post something stupid so we have something to post tomorow.

I also wish David would bring back the short lived chat room. It would clean the boards up a bit as the "talking" could go there instead of into drifted threads.

And liftoff! ;)