Show your EDC knives

Guest italia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received my next carry knife-CRKT MINI MY TIGHE-what a nicely made and smallish knife,super sharp and what they call Outburst assisted opener,very fast.I think I will stay with my EDC setup.I think I found the right combination.

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

:lol:

Edited by krunchnik
spelling

Wow! No offence intended Krunch, but that My Tighe looks pretty much useless :puke:What's the deal with the spikey bits behind the sharp edge? Is the designer a huge Klingon geek???

Looks like a good way to make a 1" blade 4" long.....:D

Edited by robtattoo
Guest Caveman
Wow! No offence intended Krunch, but that My Tighe looks pretty much useless :puke:What's the deal with the spikey bits behind the sharp edge? Is the designer a huge Klingon geek???

:D:bowrofl::D

I like the knife myself. :D

Yeh,not only is the knife useless but so is the EMP,whats the bid idea of trying to stick a 5 inch 1911 into 3 inches.:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
a9aed851.jpg

Benchmade AFOII

Best folding knife I've ever carried.

Mike, Very nice knife but that is an AFO1, Benchmade 9050 I use to own one, the 9051 AFOII is a larger knife with several differences

Here is a picture for comparison, the AFOII is the top Knife in this photo

untitled.jpg

Here's the three I generally carry:

Main knife is a Gerber Covert FAST. Just got it and LOVE it. GEDC0336.jpg

Gerber Ripstop I. great little light weight knife.

22-01613-1.jpg

and occasionally a Kershaw Ken Onion Vapor.

21ZzxX58GzL._SS500_.jpg

Two I lost and really miss were:

CRKT M-16KZ Tanto I lost in a motorcycle wreck

CRM16-10KZ_xlarge_8695_full_251.jpg

and a CRKT HUG - great little knife.

CR5580_xlarge_9520_full_133.jpg

Edited by Smith
Guest Brian@GunDepot

Cold Steel Ti-Lite. This has been one of the best 'working' knives I've owned. I literally cut cardboard daily with this and it always sharpens back to razor in moments.

I really want a Microtech knife at some point though.

26SP.jpg

Mike, Very nice knife but that is an AFO1, Benchmade 9050 I use to own one, the 9051 AFOII is a larger knife with several differences

Here is a picture for comparison, the AFOII is the top Knife in this photo

untitled.jpg

ah, I see that now.

Just ordered a 9051sbk to fix that.

Edited by Mike
Well, today is my birthday, and I did get my 2010 Cold Steel Recon 1 from the girlfriend. Unfortunately, it was a nice framed picture of a Cold Steel Recon 1 :usa:. According to the girlfriend, the actual knife isn't scheduled to be here until next week.

Well, didja score? (the knife, I mean) :P

I see the old ones are selling on the CS Special Projects site for two for $60, although there's only 3 or 4 blade styles still available. The clip point plain blade isn't offered, or I might jump on that.

- OS

• 2 weeks later...
acda.jpg

I carried all of this until my pants started falling down in public. Now it's just the knife and a snubbie.

In other words you need to sell that round trigger guard early model 6906 in 9mm? :panic:

That is one nice setup.