• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We need a TGO group buy :D

Apparently, Terry offers some really sweet deals for group buys. I e-mailed him yesterday and he was very quick to respond. I've got too much going on to organize a group buy, but maybe one of our more senior members will take the lead on this one (willis68, I'm looking at you ;)). If I can spare the cash, I'd be interested in a G10.

yhst-78964777331935_2109_3695852

Thanks for your email. I’d be glad to offer the following discounts for various quantities of group buy:

1. Products available for group buy/discounts:

a. UF19-SKG-440C, black oxide 440C blade with black G10 grips - $99 retail

b. UF19-SKR-440C, black oxide 440C blade with rosewood grips - $105 retail

c. UF19-SKB-440C, black oxide 440C blade with ebony grips - $115 retail

2. Quantities and discounts:

3 – 6 units per order: 25% off retail (see prices above)

7 – 9 units per order: 30% off retail

10 - 15 units per order: 35% off retail

16 - 19 units per order: 40% off retail

20 - 30 units per order: 45% off retail

30 units or more: 50% off retail

3. Shipping Costs (regular parcel post):

If shipping all knives to one location, anywhere in lower 48 States of USA:

1 - 2 units: $15

3 – 6 units: $18

7 – 10 units: $20

11 – 16 units: $24

18 – 24 units: $28

25 – 32 units: $32

4. Extra Grips & Screws:

If anyone wants to do a matching gun+knife set, the following grips can also be ordered in the same group buy at discounted prices:

Matching G10 grips - $10 per pair

Matching rosewood grips - $12 per pair

Matching ebony grips - $15 per pair

Extra set (of 4) allen head grip screws (black) w/ hex key - $3 per set

Please let me know whether you are happy with the above offerings.

Best regards,

Terry Huang

Apparently, Terry offers some really sweet deals for group buys. I e-mailed him yesterday and he was very quick to respond. I've got too much going on to organize a group buy, but maybe one of our more senior members will take the lead on this one (willis68, I'm looking at you :)). If I can spare the cash, I'd be interested in a G10.

yhst-78964777331935_2109_3695852

While I would love to spearhead this, my work schedule would hamper that so it would be best to see if TGO David would be interested in doing a group buy, I think this would be very cool and am confident that Terry would even be keen to do some TGO laser engraving's on a forum knife for us :D