Where can I get some knives engraved?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mgjohn

Any jewerly or sports shop should be able to engrave them for you,

Should run 5.00 or so a knife +/- depending what you want on them.

Guest Sillydadman

Possibly my company can. I work for a promotional product company in Hixson TN, they might be interested, I'll ask.

There is a jewelry store up here in Cleveland off HWY 60 that did this K-Bar for me. It was a present for a good buddys son when he graduated from boot camp.

P8283123.jpg

ToPost1.jpg

If you are interested I could dig up the contact info. If I remember right, I paid around $40.

There is a jewelry store up here in Cleveland off HWY 60 that did this K-Bar for me. It was a present for a good buddys son when he graduated from boot camp.

P8283123.jpg

ToPost1.jpg

If you are interested I could dig up the contact info. If I remember right, I paid around $40.

That is an awesome gift!

Thats exactly what I want to do, but I need 6 of them. So, I was wondering where I could get a decent knife (like a Gerber) and have them engraved for around $35 a piece. Also looking for suggestions on what knife to get.

Like this: Laser Engraving for Gerber Knives and Tools

Whats the purpose of the knife? Mine was for a Marine so a K-Bar was a no brainer. Are you getting this done for Boy Scouts? Girls Scouts? USCG? USN? USAF? USA? etc....To me the purpose would dictate the "type" of knife.

Thanks Willis,

I was nothing but impressed with the engraving! While I was glad to present the k-Bar to my "gun cleaner" I was bummed to the fact the "boy" most likley will not want to come over and clean my guns anymore. LOL And thats what he did from the time he was 7 or so. I taught him to field strip, clean and re-assemble 30+ firearms. Now he is a Marine Corps Small Arms Armorer, while he isnt my kid I am still damn proud. :clap:

Whats the purpose of the knife? Mine was for a Marine so a K-Bar was a no brainer. Are you getting this done for Boy Scouts? Girls Scouts? USCG? USN? USAF? USA? etc....To me the purpose would dictate the "type" of knife.

For the super-elite GMN. Sworn to protect me during my most dangerous mission, they need to be ready in case of sudden zombie infestation, ninja attack, or SHTF. They are.............groomsmen. :lol:

I just had 6 gerber knives engraved with initials for my groomsmen about a month ago. I payed about 31 dollars a knife. Here is the link.

Gerber Trendy Black | Gerber Knives | Hunting Knife on Sale

Got any pics?

This is exactly what I was looking for, Thanks. Too bad all of the knives are not engravable. The one you picked out is cool though.

Edited by jtluttrell
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$35 for knife and engraving? That's going to be difficult to get something of quality.

About the best bang for the buck is going to be one of the Rough Rider models that you can take to a local engraver.

You can also get the Leatherman "Kick" for around $20 and pay for engraving for a nice groomsman's gift.