TGO STORE?

Guest Glock23ForMe

Guest Glock23ForMe

Looking for the TGO store... Kinda (Really) would like a black shirt with just the blue center (Like the little flashing post notifications on the forum main page) with a big TGO in the foreground, but couldn't even find the store... said it was unavailable?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a member of a gun forum in MS and they will do a T-shirt order every 4-6 months or so. Theirs has logo on the left front and a large printing on the back. I believe that mine were $15 each plus $5 to ship. They determine what colors are available, have members place specific orders (color, size and number), send in their money for the shirts plus shipping, Admin orders shirts and ships when they are received. Admin has his time involved but is never out of pocket for any and this way there are not any unsold shirts laying around.

Maybe David will consider something like this. I would like to get a couple of TGO T-shirts.

• Administrator
Guess there's no revenue potential with nearly 8,000 members, 1,000 daily.

Don't be stupid.

We had a store available last year before you came along. Unfortunately I just don't have the time necessary to stay on top of order fulfillment. I'm still casually looking around for a company that can take that duty off of my hands and also provide quality gear to you all. The rub is quality. There are plenty of places like CafePress that will put your logo on something, but the quality is horrible.

What I *MAY* do soon is take orders for a batch of hats again. Or a batch of shirts. Or both. If it works out, I'll try to do it quarterly.

Don't be stupid.

We had a store available last year before you came along. Unfortunately I just don't have the time necessary to stay on top of order fulfillment. I'm still casually looking around for a company that can take that duty off of my hands and also provide quality gear to you all. The rub is quality. There are plenty of places like CafePress that will put your logo on something, but the quality is horrible.

What I *MAY* do soon is take orders for a batch of hats again. Or a batch of shirts. Or both. If it works out, I'll try to do it quarterly.

The other problem you had was "oh yeah, I would totally buy like 5 hats and 10 shirts...." only to have people pull the "Im short on cash, maybe I will get one next month...."

Guest jackdm3

Black cap with dark blue or black lettering. What kind of closures are available? How much will be saved if three or four of us get our caps in one box?

• Administrator
Black cap with dark blue or black lettering. What kind of closures are available? How much will be saved if three or four of us get our caps in one box?

And this is precisely why I don't really want to get back into it. Everyone wants something different. I'm not going down that road again.

IF I produce them quarterly, there will be one style of hat and one style of shirt in different sizes. If you don't like the style of hat or shirt, you don't have to buy.

The other problem you had was "oh yeah, I would totally buy like 5 hats and 10 shirts...." only to have people pull the "Im short on cash, maybe I will get one next month...."
And this is precisely why I don't really want to get back into it. Everyone wants something different. I'm not going down that road again.

IF I produce them quarterly, there will be one style of hat and one style of shirt in different sizes. If you don't like the style of hat or shirt, you don't have to buy.

That's what I liked about my buddy in MS and the way he did it. All T-shirts were the same and the only choices were size, color and quantity and the money was sent in before they were ordered. He has not done any hats yet.

When I made the tee-shirts for our lodge, I had so many "stipulations" coming from many different angles, I finally made them the way I thought they should be, and moved on. I told the people that were asking for different things and complaining that they are more than welcome to create their own shirts and sell them and I would happy to buy one. I was doing this as a fundraiser and donated 100% of the profits back to the Lodge.

You know I had grown men refuse to buy a shirt because it did not have a pocket on it. :P

I understand your pain David.

Guest Glock23ForMe

WHEN would look and sound better. :P :P :P :P

Mine was merely a suggestion, and I'm pretty good with photoshop too...

There are plenty of places like CafePress that will put your logo on something, but the quality is horrible.

It's a shame that CafePress and places like that are such poor quality. They charge an arm and a leg. You'd think you would receive top notch merchandise when you pay $25 plus for a freakin' t-shirt.

• Administrator
I remember there was one style of ballcap in a few colors, right?

A fact which is absolutely irrelevant as well. Which part of what I said didn't you understand? If I undertake to do this on my own again rather than outsource it, I am going to offer one color hat for the sake of simplicity. It will most likely be the khaki hat since that color was the most popular and is fairly "uni-sex".

Guest BEARMAN

I can do khaki...what color you thinking on the shirts, David?

Black is usually a crowd pleaser.IMO

What say u, brothers and sisters?

I can do khaki...what color you thinking on the shirts, David?

Black is usually a crowd pleaser.IMO

What say u, brothers and sisters?

black is the best looking but soooo dang hot IMO... If you are going to do shirts I think a lighter color is best but that's just me...

Guest Glock23ForMe
Grey and as if you didn't know I'm also partial to Orange!

I bleed orange, so IDK if that would be a good idea, seeing as how I would like to know if I'm bleeding.