45 ACP Glock

I was cruising some pawn shops yesterday and found a decent looking model 2nd generation model 21. The tritium sights are dead but the finish looks great.

They wanted $329 out the door for it. It is a bit big for my hands but I am still considering it. I normally buy my Glocks new but this is a lot cheaper than I normally spend also.

What do you guys think?

Dolomite

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheez

Best thing about a Glock is that if you don't like it you can always get your money back. Especially at that price. Glocks are actually better than money in the bank.:up:

$329 OTD. Maybe they have a boatload of Police Trade-Ins. They may have a stack in the safe and let you handpick which pistol and maybe even magazines. A local pawn shop let me go through a small stack of G26 Police Trade-Ins. I'm paying almost 100 bucks more than you for a gen 2.5. I'd disassemble and thoroughly inspect the pistol looking for any cracks or signs of abuse. Also you can order supplies from Brownell's to perform a do-it- yourself grip reduction like Robar does.

Guest 10mm4me

The G21SF is my new EDC, the SF is alot more ergonomic than the standard frame. I slapped some Crimson Traces on it 2day.

$329 OTD. Maybe they have a boatload of Police Trade-Ins. They may have a stack in the safe and let you handpick which pistol and maybe even magazines. A local pawn shop let me go through a small stack of G26 Police Trade-Ins. I'm paying almost 100 bucks more than you for a gen 2.5. I'd disassemble and thoroughly inspect the pistol looking for any cracks or signs of abuse. Also you can order supplies from Brownell's to perform a do-it- yourself grip reduction like Robar does.

That does sound like a great price on the gun. Like previous posters said, you can always get your money out of it, if you decide you don't like it. Glock, .45 ACP, what's not to like?

Kevo,

To avoid a thread hijack, can you either start a new thread, or pm me with more info on this do-it-yourself grip reduction? I've got medium paws and would dearly love to make my G22 just a tad more user friendly. Thanks.

Guest Doug

Get it! That's a good price. Glock is great about working on their pistols. I would buy it and then send it to Glock and have them go through it and fix up anything that is worn. For the price of shipping the pistol they will fix it up nice for you. If the night sights are glock they will replace them. If they aren't you can have them put some of theirs on for a fantastic price. Glock uses meprolights and they are great.