Franklin/Coffee county meet?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought there were more than this but I guess it's a start. I'm going to suggest the 2nd weekend in June for a meet. I'm available most weekends if this isn't good for any of you. I'd say a casual lunch would be the best way to go with a range trip scheduled for a later date.

Guest UTVOL87

I'm interested but may be at Hoselton Ventures the second weekend in June.

ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS!!

COME MEET THE REAL CONSTITUTIONAL CANDIDATES.

Meet the candidates that, not only will fight to uphold the Constitution,

But will stand with you against unconstitutional mandates.

Ron Ramsey – for Governor

Kent Greenough – for 4th District Us. Congress

Meet Ron Ramsey, the man who has worked tirelessly to insure your

Second Amendment Rights, no increased taxation and Jobs for Tennesseans!

Meet Kent Greenough, Ex-Marine Expert shooter and trainer

Who believes we must return to the Constitution

And who will be giving a basic course in shooting.

THINK LIKE A PATRIOT – SHOOT LIKE A MARINE!!

Saturday June 12th, 2010

Where: Hoselton Ventures Gun Shop and Range

122 Turkey Creek Church Road, Tullahoma, TN 37388

(931) 455-5553

AWH@hoseltonventures.com

Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Must be 18 years old to shoot.

Cost: Range fee $8.00

Food: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Drinks provided.

Great Door Prizes

Golf Clubs, Free Gym Days, Tools and more.

Grand Raffle - 45/70 Browning

Tickets $5.00

Must be at least 18 years old and pass background check to win.

Contact Al Hoselton for tickets

931-455-5553

I'm interested but may be at Hoselton Ventures the second weekend in June.

ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS!!

COME MEET THE REAL CONSTITUTIONAL CANDIDATES.

Meet the candidates that, not only will fight to uphold the Constitution,

But will stand with you against unconstitutional mandates.

Ron Ramsey – for Governor

Kent Greenough – for 4th District Us. Congress

Meet Ron Ramsey, the man who has worked tirelessly to insure your

Second Amendment Rights, no increased taxation and Jobs for Tennesseans!

Meet Kent Greenough, Ex-Marine Expert shooter and trainer

Who believes we must return to the Constitution

And who will be giving a basic course in shooting.

THINK LIKE A PATRIOT – SHOOT LIKE A MARINE!!

Saturday June 12th, 2010

Where: Hoselton Ventures Gun Shop and Range

122 Turkey Creek Church Road, Tullahoma, TN 37388

(931) 455-5553

AWH@hoseltonventures.com

Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Must be 18 years old to shoot.

Cost: Range fee $8.00

Food: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Drinks provided.

Great Door Prizes

Golf Clubs, Free Gym Days, Tools and more.

Grand Raffle - 45/70 Browning

Tickets $5.00

Must be at least 18 years old and pass background check to win.

Contact Al Hoselton for tickets

931-455-5553

That's the first I've heard of this but now that I have I will probably be there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bta619

I'll be at Hoselton's on June 12 also and usually every weekend at least once. Sounds like we could meet each other at Al's and even go to the range maybe.

Guest kdud03

count me in as well. i talk to hoseltons an they said it may be difficult for me to get around but if all of you are goin i will try to be there. as far as the meet goes .count me in on that. also the range in viola would be good for a range day. $6 dollars per person per day

Guest Loki

Big bunch of us (About 16 people) going to Viola range Saturday around noon. Will be there untill 4 or 5. Anybody wanna pop in, just find the large group and ask for Loki or Hollie.

• 1 month later...
Guest kdud03

so we need to shoot ?? any body else think so? i think it would be kool if we could get together like once a month or summon an just go let em fly. or maybe do it like .22s this month then semi auto rifles, pistols etc. you get the point . if any others are interested post up or pm an i would be more than happy to do all the plannin an gettin everyone informed.

I'd love to meet up at a range with you's guys, sometime! I'm ashamed to say, I've never been to a range & it'd be kinda nice to have someone there to tell me when I'm doing something stoopid.

Pretty much any weekend is good with me. Don't have much to shoot, but I'll bring what I have!

Guest kdud03

ok so i have talk to a few on here an a few of the guys i usually shoot with an i am plannin a trip to viola on the 31st of july . i am thinkin we could do to things to get everyone there. meet at krystal an all follow each other there or those that know how to go could meet the rest of us. maybe like krystal at 8 viola at 9 or summon. i will post up wut the actual plans are closer to time. please pm me with ideas on this an i will try to head this up.

also it dont matter wut you got bring wut you have. wen i first started goin to shoot i didnt have nuttin but a marlin model 60. i wil bring wut i have an i am sure there are others that will also an let others shoot my stuff. we all get along here an wen we shoot we will all enjoy it as well.

Guest kdud03

ok so the day is july 31st. i will post times an meeting place later. for those interested please email me with where you are located so i can get a general idea where to get everyone to meet.i would like to find a general center point so no one has to drive to much further than anyone else. if everyone is ok with it i will try to plan it all. also if anybody would like to bring ppl that would be great. may bring the site more members!!

Thanks,

Kurt