What Calibers do you own?

this is going to be a long list. been at this reloading game since 1973.

pistol

22 lr

22 mag

25 acp

32 s&w

32 acp

9x18 mak

9 mm

38 sp

357 mag

40 s&w

44 mag

45 acp

7mm tcu

7mm-308

30-223

rifle

22 short

22 long

22 lr

30-30

35 rem

8 mm

30-06

5.56 mm

and all of the standard shotgun cals.

reload for all except the 22 cals and the 38 s&w. takes a little time to reload a bunch of 25 acp rounds.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At one time I was into over 20 different calibers. I'm not a collector so this was stupid. Now my list is much shorter.

223/5,56

308 win

9x19

45 colt

12g

I still have dies and what not to load several others. Admittedly I still load them too when I find brass on the ground. I can't help it, I love to reload.

• 5 months later...
Guest darth_jbell

.380 ACP

.45 ACP

.7.62 Nagant

Thinking about 9mm, but I just don't know if the added time would be worth the lower cost. Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, the spreadsheet will be off. Like for me, I listed .22 but.. that is 2 bolt actions, 1 lever, 2 10-22s, a browing auto, a single-six, a pocket S&W, cz kadet, 22-45, taurus revolver, more off the top of my head. I listed 45 acp but that is 2 1911s and a DA. Etc. I forget the exact headcount but a few calibers across many, many firearms.... other folks probably did the same (caliber but not headcount). Hmm at least 5 9mms.

My .22s are the most represented, easily 1/2 the collection is in 22 lr.

Edited by Jonnin

ok I'll play

22 lr

9 mm

.40 s&w

.45 acp

6.5 swede

7.7 jap

6.5 jap

7.62-54r

8 mm

30-06

30 carb.

30-40 krag

7.65-54

the bad part is I only own 1 round of each

Edited by NRA

.22 short

.22 long

.22 LR

.38 Special

.357 Magnum

.440 round ball

.454 round ball

9x18mm Mak

7.62x25 Tok (no gun for it - yet!)

7.62x38r Nagant

Since this originally aired, I've added .32 ACP and 9mm Luger, and picked up a Romanian Tokarev to eat the 7.62x25.

This may be habit forming...

• 2 months later...
[b]Fortunately, being a Re-loader allowed me to enjoy some rather unpopular Cartridges.[/b]
[b].41 AE was pleasant and accurate to shoot and ballistically a better defense round than the .40 S&W.[/b]
[b]7-30 Waters [/b]
[b].357 Max. NOT pleasant to shoot! Too much CRACK![/b]
[b].445 SuperMag not all that accurate and not much fun for anybody standing to the side.[/b]
[b]7mm BR......perhaps the most accurate weapon(Rem. XP) I ever had.[/b] Edited by HvBikeWlTravel