House overrides veto on SB3012!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

I'm going to Applebee's right now...

Before the sign goes up.:clap:

Wish me luck that I don't kill anybody now that I am carrying a gun there. Amazing how I have avoided that thus far.:up:

In that case, I'll stay home tomorrow in order to avoid the bloodbath that will surely plague every eating establishment in the fair state of Tennessee.

Damn that, there's drinkin' and shootin' needs doin.

Guest pws_smokeyjones
I think the Speaker of the House and the Speaker of the Senate both have to sign it after the vote before it becomes law.

Now that you mention it, I think you are correct on this. The status page is already updated showing it passed in the House. Obviously no indication of signatures yet though.

Guest Jamie

Jeez... Thought y'all had blown up the server there for a minute... :up:

Anyway... I guess this means the DELAY DELAY DELAY is finally over? :clap:

J.

Guest jackdm3

Ohhhh that Todd. I tell ya. He's really asking for it. One day I'm gonna find out where he is. I'm gonna follow him. I'm gonna see where HE'S eating. I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm gonna ask him if he really thought this vote was such a good idea. And you know what I'm gonna do next?

I'm gonna pay for his meal!