House overrides veto on SB3012!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Overtaker

Speaker Williams just said "Aren't you all glad we're on TV? Isn't it wonderful?" Makes me wonder if someone told him about the override thread or told him about people calling in about tonight. :up:

How many people can be watching the legislature at 9:30 PM (10:30 PM if East TN)?

Guest pws_smokeyjones
so does this now mean that the gun buster signs actually hold weight everywhere or just at eating places?

My interpretation is = Everywhere. :up:

Guest Broomhead

Sweet! That is the best thing I have heard all day! Literally!

Now, since it hasn't been answered, when does it go into effect?!?

Guest db99wj

Dang it Jamie, you beat me to it, was getting ready to scream out DELAY DELAY DELAY!!!

Anyway, Todd told me it might be almost 10 when this thing went down!

Guest redbarron06
My interpretation is = Everywhere. :up:

i think we need to get that ammended and make them put up exact wording letter for letter.

Guest db99wj

I sent a text earlier to Rep Todd and asked, When the override happens, when does it go into effect?

I just sent another congratulating him and I got this response, Thank you, Hopefully next week.

It would appear, that you CAN NOT go to any establishment just yet.

I don't know anymore than what I just posted.

Guest Jamie
Dang it Jamie, you beat me to it, was getting ready to scream out DELAY DELAY DELAY!!!

Anyway, Todd told me it might be almost 10 when this thing went down!

So sorry. :up:

But that's okay, y'all are on your own for the rest of the night, 'cause this unit is officially 10-7.

See ya.

J.

Like i said before the paperwork has to be signed and officially filed... so everyone chill a day or two... all we need is an open carrier sitting at the bar drinking a coke just to get a rise out of folks.

Only if it's Quick......

Like i said before the paperwork has to be signed and officially filed... so everyone chill a day or two... all we need is an open carrier sitting at the bar drinking a coke just to get a rise out of folks.

Hmmmmmmm

Just kidding... :up: