2 HANDGUNS YOU'LL NEVER SELL

Guest 10mm4me

Nothing in my gun safe is really sacred if I have a real want for something I don't have the money for. However if I had to pick two that would be the last to go they would be my Custom Glock 23 and my Kimber Ultra CDP.

I thought I had handguns I would never sell and wound up selling/trading them when I got the itch for something new. Sold my Kimber Classic Custom and got the Glock 21, I want another 1911, a more reliable one. Thinking someday of a Springfield Mil-Spec, heard some good stuff about them. The one I could really kick my own butt for selling was a stainless Colt Python some years ago. I wont say I'll NEVER sell any guns I own.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have only sold one of mine in my entire life, and have wished I had never. I have also had two stolen. Other than that I have every other fiearm that I have ever bought. If i want something else I just save a little and just add to the collection. Who knows one of those days may come when I have to, but so far it hasn't come to that.

Edited by Sidinman
I forget, I gave one away once also.
Guest pwhphd

Like most handgun owners, shooters come and go and preferences change. But the sentimental and collector items will likely never be sold! My favorites:

1905 Browning Vest Pocket

1908 Colt Vest Pocket

100 years old and like new!

SW 36. I bought it new in 1968, for $67.50, and a HR 22 cal thta belonged to my father in law, who passed away in 2000.

Today is my 68 th birthday, and I'm going to see about trading my Sigma 40 cal, for something better.

I pray that everyone has a safe and wonderful day

Guest 1eyedwillie

I inherited many of my guns, so would probably offer them to family members before selling them---But in the spirit of the post, I have to go with three (not two):

1. My grandfather's WWI service 1911. (won't even carry it--too much sentimental value).

2. Sig P229 in .40

3. Kahr MK9 '03 elite.

The first one is obvious. #2 was my first carry gun and I still shoot it the most. #3 I agonized over for so long before deciding to purchase. It was between it and the PM9. I decided on the metal version. I have no regrets. Regardless of others opinions, I personally have no problems with the extra weight for carry purposes.