Who can recommend an online source for Glocks?

perstare

I need recommendation for a FAST online company which sells Glocks new. I'm looking for 40 cal, that is, the Glock 27 and/or the Glock 23 and/or Glock 22.

[For example, Bud's. ... or one of Bud's competitors.]

Doesn't have to be in TN

Speed is priority

Your personal experience and satisfaction is what I'm looking for

I have a local FFL dealer -- out of state is fine.

I noticed that Summit (near Kansas City) was very highly recommended. Sadly, they do not sell new Glocks.

Many thanks.

Mike B

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try

Phil Mitchell

Bellshire Hardware Co., Inc.

3837 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Email: Click here to email me

Phone: 615-860-4212

Fax: 615-860-4213

Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri, 8:00am-3:00pm Sat, closed Sun

Other Fee: $20.00 plus $10 NICS plus sales tax

This is a routine seller on GunBroker who usually has Glocks in stock. Driving distance to you as well, if that is relevant.

Otherwise, Bud's which you mentioned.

I like Buds for stuff my dealers don’t have. I have purchased from them and they would be my first choice for on-line.

But for something as common as a Glock .40 I doubt you will save much (if any) when compared to local stocking dealers.

From Dickson I would check Guns & Leather and then Hero Gear. I would assume they both have them.

Try

Phil Mitchell

3837 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

This is a routine seller on GunBroker who usually has Glocks in stock. Driving distance to you as well, if that is relevant.

Thank you for your detailed reply (hours, phone numbers,,,) to my question. I "screen dumped" it and it's in my GUN looseleaf right now.

Guest Straight Shooter

I bought mine at TopGlock.com

If you want any extras added, theyll install for no charge, like sights, extended slide release, mag drop, ect.

Why send your money out of state? Give me a call, if I dont have what you want I can get it quicker then you can order it online.

And I sell Glocks at the lowest price of any other dealer here in the mid state... Anyone, Guns and Leather... Hero Gear, Academy Sports.... ANYONE!!!!!

We will BEAT ANYONES PRICE!!!!

GAURANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try

Phil Mitchell

3837 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Or you can drive just a few miles down the same road and come see me... Im a real gunstore, with a certified Glock Armorer on staff... we can do or add anything you want and not void your warranty and we will beat ANYONES PRICE GAURANTEED... especially the hardware store!!!

Guest Bronker
I need recommendation for a FAST online company which sells Glocks new. I'm looking for 40 cal, that is, the Glock 27 and/or the Glock 23 and/or Glock 22.

[For example, Bud's. ... or one of Bud's competitors.]

Doesn't have to be in TN

Speed is priority

Your personal experience and satisfaction is what I'm looking for

I have a local FFL dealer -- out of state is fine.

I noticed that Summit (near Kansas City) was very highly recommended. Sadly, they do not sell new Glocks.

Many thanks.

Mike B

Mike,

Didn't the Sportsman's Store handle this for you? Something happen?

We need to take a ride.

Hero-Gear...worth the ride.

Guns and Leather...worth the ride.

Glockmeister's place...worth the ride.

And so on...and so on.

Guest Bronker
I find this thread....strange.

Why does OP need a Glock ASAP from an online dealer when they can be had at any gunstore in the State of TN?

Where he's been looking is also my local gunstore. Their recent sales have been so sweet that they are all out of just about anything. I was in there three days ago and the only Glocks they had left were of the .357 sig variety, Otherwise, in an inventory that usually exceeds 30+ Glocks alone, they would have had plenty.

That's my guess.

And FYI, it's worth the trip there if you're looking for a CZ, Glock .357 Sig, XD's, and especially M&P's.

Why you say that? I've ordered from them MANY times and never a single problem.

If you read the horror stories, you wouldnt be asking me that. :hat: I ordered from Glockworld.com and didn't have a problem except the incompetence of the FFL I used.(which was completely on me) However, I read MANY stories (after I placed my order) that people posted about those places having weak info security and credit cards having fraudulent charges on them and things being on eternal back order or their orders being messed up,ect... Just saying, before you spend $400+ with a company, check out what others say about them and it may save you some grief.

I second the motion. I was very lucky (about 3 weeks ago) to read horror stories about "TopGlock." There was too much evidence there were too many complaints -- far too many -- for the criticisms to be just a couple of guys trying to get even!

It's a good thing there are enough honest guys around who are willing to admit their bad experiences to save the "other guy".

Buy locally keeps your money local, so the local economy strives... so you and your friends keep jobs and taxes low... seems like a good enough reason for me.

Not a good argument to use when you are selling foreign made guns. :P

Besides that some of the Glocksters have already informed us they don’t care about the National economy; so I doubt they care about you or the local economy.

I buy from the local forum vendors; but I buy American made firearms.