Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen

Glenn

Have you seen this story?

Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen - Yahoo! News

A group of illegals attacked border patrol agents with rocks.In the process of defending themselves one of the illegals was shot. Now Mexico is all up in arms. Mexican President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his government "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."

WTF! What rights!! I don't give a rats rear end whether Mexico likes it or not.

STAY HOME

Glenn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

They talked about it on NPR as I drifted off last night. I expected this to be the huge story, but it was certainly quiet. Just the beginning, I hope.

Guest Bronker
...Mexican President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his government "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."

Yeah. We're freakin' trembling.

U.S.B.P. should have been handling them all this way.

Guest jackdm3
his government "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."

Migrants? Sure. Walk about your side.

Emigrants? Get the F out!

Guest SUNTZU

Nice parenting. Sticks and stones may break my bones but a .40 calibre hit to the head will ****ing kill you. Secure the border...from both sides. Don't let your kids play on the border in a drainage ditch and throw rocks at official agents for the neighboring country. This comes as a surprise to the parents? Don't poke the lion. Its sad that the young man is dead but lay the blame where it belongs. On the parents. Apparently, there is video of Mexican agents crossing to U.S. soil, picking something up, and placing it near the body. Wonder if that's the .40 casing?

People are ****ing retarded. Parent your kids if you are going to have them!!!

Whichever federal agent is on the board keeping an eye on us, please pass on to your handlers to secure the border already. Thanks for stopping by!

Guest Bronker
Nice parenting. Sticks and stones may break my bones but a .40 calibre hit to the head will ****ing kill you. Secure the border...from both sides. Don't let your kids play on the border in a drainage ditch and throw rocks at official agents for the neighboring country. This comes as a surprise to the parents? Don't poke the lion. Its sad that the young man is dead but lay the blame where it belongs. On the parents. Apparently, there is video of Mexican agents crossing to U.S. soil, picking something up, and placing it near the body. Wonder if that's the .40 casing?

People are ****ing retarded. Parent your kids if you are going to have them!!!

Whichever federal agent is on the board keeping an eye on us, please pass on to your handlers to secure the border already. Thanks for stopping by!

What's your last name? Are you a real doctor?

0671537636.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:rolleyes::D:D

Guest jackdm3
Didn't you say something about committing or quitting??

I wanted my quote to go with the Spock video, but it didn't at first. So I had to redo it with another post.

EDIT: fixed it. Now it's twice as bad!

Edited by jackdm3

Honestly the boy was 15, so we're not talking about a kid playing here. That's plenty old enough for someone to know exactly what they are doing and the risks involved. Those rocks were weapons being used against agents, and the situation should be treated as such. Don't get me wrong, it's never good when someone ends up dead, but at some point this country is going to have to start making examples out of people. If those Mexican agents pointed guns at our agents, then they should have been shot as soon as they crossed the border as well.

Guest 6.8 AR

The boy's age is really irrelevant. People in third world countries will use kids to do their

dirty work and then propagandize the results. I suspect this is the case, here. The

border patrol guys should have shot any Mexican touching the border, including the

Mexican military.

The boy's age is really irrelevant. People in third world countries will use kids to do their

dirty work and then propagandize the results. I suspect this is the case, here. The

border patrol guys should have shot any Mexican touching the border, including the

Mexican military.

+1

Guest Boogieman

Mexican military.

+1

Guest jackdm3

It's funny. We don't have to worry about northern infiltration. They don't want to get involved with our crap.

Like in "Office Space":

"Hey, Lawrence. You want to come over?"

"No thanks, man. I don't want you F'ing my life up, too ... "

Edited by jackdm3
Guest Jamie

I don't know why the government would even bother trying to build a fence along the border... Claymores and Bouncin' Bettys are much cheaper. Probably more effective too.

J.

Too bad the American people can't be equally 'angered' by the attack of our border personnel by Mexican Insurgents.

Throwing rocks at armed men = Darwin Award

That's what saddens me the most about what this country has turned into. People like me and you get angry about something like this happening, but the country as a whole is too sensitive to how that poor little Mexican boy was treated for just throwing a few rocks. Personally I think the boy got what he deserved, and was asking for, but I'm sure the rest of the country would call me a racist, inhumane, or some other :D because I think that way.