Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen

Glenn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU
That's what saddens me the most about what this country has turned into. People like me and you get angry about something like this happening, but the country as a whole is too sensitive to how that poor little Mexican boy was treated for just throwing a few rocks. Personally I think the boy got what he deserved, and was asking for, but I'm sure the rest of the country would call me a racist, inhumane, or some other :D because I think that way.

I think the little boy was trying to please mama and papa and fit in with the other kids. The parents are the ones at fault here. I bet they aren't talking about puppies and rainbows on this side or he wouldn't be throwing rocks. Illegal migrant workers = vampire bats.

Lets you know what they think of us on this side of the border. They just want to sneak back and forth and siphon off money to send back home. You can work for a few months and cruise the rest of the year in Mexico if you are making American money. Of course....that's racist of me to think this way.

Guest Ghostrider

Click, boom, repeat.

Sooner or later, sadly, we are going to have to make an example of some place. The lessons Japan learned many years ago are lost on the modern generation.

They are doomed to repeat them.

Guest strelcevina

It never fails to surprise me how soulless some of you people are.

there are some guys who just murdered 15 years old child trowing a rock .

WHY ooooo why did they run from Mexican police , if they willing to do anything for this country

let me recap a Logic again.

Kids with a rocks-----Shoot

adults with a guns--- Run

let see a different scenario ,Down town Nashville. Friday night

a drunk teen trows a beer bottle or rocks at you.

what would you do?

1. shoot him.

2. do whatever else

Before you start bemoaning the loss of that fine, upstanding young 15-year old's life be aware that he has already been busted as a juvenile smuggler. Most certainly his first step in a long, productive life...

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

Is it a reason for him to die, no of course not, but I have no sympathy for people like that who openly taunt and take advantage of Americans just trying to do their jobs keeping some type of order in this country only to see it all being given away to those very same leeches.

A tragic situation, yes, but I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

This situation is only the tip of the iceberg. All this crap with the drug wars and immigration is going to come to a head at some point and I don't want to be any closer to that border than I am now.

Edited by Garufa
Guest Lester Weevils

I wasn't there and did not see what happened. Maybe you were there?

For thousands of years, and today in some backwards cultures, stoning was the prescribed method of execution. Rocks are deadly weapons. Especially if lots of rocks are thrown by a group of individuals. But one well-placed rock will suffice.

If attacked by a 15 year-old with a knife, would you avoid shooting, because a knife is not as 'deadly' as a bullet, and the attacker is only a kid?

WHY ooooo why did they run from Mexican police , if they willing to do anything for this country

what would you do?

1. shoot him.

2. do whatever else

If anyone throws ANYTHING at me, liquid or solid, in anger, I'm probably going to send some projectiles their way.

In this day and age, there's no telling what is thrown would be a deadly weapon or not. This has nothing to do with my compassion and everything to do with my survival. I'd love to be nice to everyone but it only takes ONE person to fight.

If you tell him you don't want to fight? guess what, if he wants to you have no choice.

I can understand you being upset, strel. Try and keep this in context though.

The kid already has a record here in the U.S and had been deported no less than 5 times.

Normally that wouldn't bother me as the U.S has allowed a lax enforcement of the federal laws to give foreign nationals the idea that it's 'no big deal'.

In this instance though, at the 'tender age of 15' that young man already had a record of human trafficking.

According to the officer that shot him, he'd already put a bunch of stitches into the head of another officer with a rock and was busy getting another projectile into the air after being told to stop.

so yeah. he's not innocent and I feel no remorse for what happened to him.

Edited by towerclimber37
Guest strelcevina
I wasn't there and did not see what happened. Maybe you were there?

For thousands of years, and today in some backwards cultures, stoning was the prescribed method of execution. Rocks are deadly weapons. Especially if lots of rocks are thrown by a group of individuals. But one well-placed rock will suffice.

If attacked by a 15 year-old with a knife, would you avoid shooting, because a knife is not as 'deadly' as a bullet, and the attacker is only a kid?

Mr Lester Weevils you are a LOGIC it self.

just to follow your logic .

If attacked by15 year old with a Gutlin Gun, chances are that you wont survive even if you had a gun.

so what does that have anything to do with this child.

the Kid was in his own Country. news said that he didn't cross over to US border.

so how far can a 15 year old throw a huge rocks.

a Border always has a fail safe angry mob throwing rock at you distance

and best one is "Sources Say" "he was also on a "most wanted" list of juvenile smugglers"

what did he Smuggled, a white slaves, a radioactive materials, poison, antrax. wtf a 15 year old child can smuggle.

This situation is only the tip of the iceberg. All this crap with the drug wars and immigration is going to come to a head at some point and I don't want to be any closer to that border than I am now.

That kind of a fight is like a fire on a ship...You'd better run TO the damned thing and put it out before your whole fecking ship goes down.

I myself will load what I have into my Jeep and make myself available to the state of Arizona.

Guest 6.8 AR
That's what saddens me the most about what this country has turned into. People like me and you get angry about something like this happening, but the country as a whole is too sensitive to how that poor little Mexican boy was treated for just throwing a few rocks. Personally I think the boy got what he deserved, and was asking for, but I'm sure the rest of the country would call me a racist, inhumane, or some other :tinfoil: because I think that way.

I wouldn't let it sadden me too much. It's more likely the media is whipping this event up than it is the country as a whole. People in front of a microphone and camera tend to do that, routinely. I'll bet you there are is

a majority in this country that agree with you and I about what happened.

don't let media distortion get you down:D

Guest 6.8 AR

If attacked by15 year old with a Gutlin Gun, chances are that you wont survive even if you had a gun.

the Kid was in his own Country. news said that he didn't cross over to US border.

and best one is "Sources Say" "he was also on a "most wanted" list of juvenile smugglers"

what did he Smuggled, a white slaves, a radioactive materials, poison, antrax. wtf a 15 year old child can smuggle.

There is supposed to be video evidence of where the kid was when he was shot. The "kid" would be commonly be referred to as a felon if he was an

American citizen, strel. He has been deported several times for being in

this country and for smuggling. Don't give anyone that "oh, but he was just a child crap".

what would you do?

1. shoot him.

2. do whatever else

As I am not a government agent, charged with protecting the border, I would most likely just call the authorities.

I wouldn't let it sadden me too much. It's more likely the media is whipping this event up than it is the country as a whole. People in front of a microphone and camera tend to do that, routinely. I'll bet you there are is

a majority in this country that agree with you and I about what happened.

don't let media distortion get you down:D

I'd like to think that you're right, but strel gives us an example of how there are lots of folks who still view this boy as a poor little kid. News flash......a 15 year old is not really a kid these days and they are old enough to know exactly what they're doing.

Bottom line: Border patrol officers caught people trying to sneak into the US. Some of these suspects managed to escape and get back across the border, where they then began firing their weapons (being rocks in this case) toward the US at the officers. The suspects were ordered to cease fire and leave the scene, but chose to continue using their weapons. The only logical thing to do was what the officer had to do to defend himself in the situation. It neutralized the threat, until the officers on the Mexico side showed up and threatened the US officers. The US officers decided to leave the scene before things got any worse, which personally I would think for Mexico's sake is a dang good thing. The Mexican officers then crossed the border without permission into the US, and picked up an object which was most likely the shell casing so they could place it next to the body in order to make our country look bad. I don't know that all of this is fact of course, but that's sure what it sounds like to me. I speak of the rocks as if they were guns, because any which way you want to try to look at it they were being used as weapons in this situation.

Personally I take Mexico's attitude on this situation as an insult to our country, as they should be supporting our border patrol officers for keeping people from illegally crossing the border, and for neutralizing a threat such as this. The officers from the Mexico side should have been shot as well for threatening our officers, and then crossing the border. I would say Mexico is VERY lucky that those ignorant officers on their side did not fire on our officers, but knowing how things are in this country I'm sure our President would have just stood by and apologized to Mexico for the incident.

Guest Lester Weevils

Hi Strel

If I'm following your logic, it doesn't matter how old the attacker is? Then why do you make it an issue by repeatedly stressing the age of the fellow? In the dark, how would the officers know the fellow's age anyway?

So if you were attacked by a 15 year old or a 30 year old or a 90 year old firing a gatling gun, then you admit it would be acceptable to retaliate with deadly force? If so, we no longer need to pay any attention to the age of the fellow in further reasoning.

Now you mention 'what side of the border' as an issue-- If you were attacked with a gun from across the border, regardless of the attacker's age, is deadly force retaliation acceptable? If so, then the side of the border does not seem to matter in the reasoning.

What about a bow and arrow? I suggest if a gun attack deserves deadly force retaliation, then so would an arrow attack.

I wasn't there, did not see the circumstances. If the attacker were throwing nerf rocks then it may be over-reaction to shoot (if the officer KNEW they were nerf rocks).

If the attacker were throwing tiny pebbles in an inaccurate fashion, then deadly-force retaliation would probably be over-reaction.

If the attacker (and all his friends) were doing damage on the officers, then deadly-force retaliation may have been justified.

I read that rock-throwing is a common diversionary tactic among smugglers. They will hire folks to raise a ruckus one place on the border, to make it easy on smugglers on another place on the border. Dunno if it is true. Apparently lots of rocks are thrown, causing lots of injuries among border patrol officers.

Edited by Lester Weevils
Guest 6.8 AR

Rocks can kill you, too. And because of a liberal DA and judge, unless they were

released, two BP agents lost their homes, families and went to prison for shooting

one of Mexico's fine citizens. I wouldn't doubt something like that happens again

with "Kick Ass" and his hyenas in charge. Janet "Reno" Napolitano is also helping,

I'm sure. This stuff will keep on getting worse for a while.

Guest strelcevina

i dare you to take a hand size rock and throw it just to see how far you could throw it.

Olympic world record in Shot put is 23yards. or 75feet

now you being a gun owner,and hunter - how close is that.

it just simple doesn't make any sense.

let see a normal border crossing over there, we dont talk some HI tech stuff. so you judge, if a kid throwing a rock was on Mexican side, how close that patrol man has to be to fear for his life.

sorry but it just don't make sense to me.

border-3.jpg

it is very dangerous to have a gun owner with itchy trigger finger.

who is looking to reasons to kill somebody.

here is a link about riots in Nashville.

so tell me how does make you feel to see that. if you where store owner would you start shooting or what .

there is everything you need , rocks, fire ,mob ,destruction whole 10yards

Riots Breakout in Southern US over Cancellation of NHL Season - Canadian Satire, Humour and Hard-Hitting News - The Hammer

Nashville was hit hardest, as angry fans set fires, smashed windows and clashed with police

riot.jpg

it is very dangerous to have a gun owner with itchy trigger finger. who is looking to reasons to kill somebody.

Got news for you, chief. The anti-gun lunatics think that you, me, and anyone else who carries a gun for self protection has an itchy trigger finger and are just looking for a reason to kill someone.

Just because someone thinks it doesn't make it so.

Guest SUNTZU
i dare you to take a hand size rock and throw it just to see how far you could throw it.

Olympic world record in Shot put is 23yards. or 75feet

now you being a gun owner,and hunter - how close is that.

it just simple doesn't make any sense.

let see a normal border crossing over there, we dont talk some HI tech stuff. so you judge, if a kid throwing a rock was on Mexican side, how close that patrol man has to be to fear for his life.

sorry but it just don't make sense to me.

border-3.jpg

it is very dangerous to have a gun owner with itchy trigger finger.

who is looking to reasons to kill somebody.

here is a link about riots in Nashville.

so tell me how does make you feel to see that. if you where store owner would you start shooting or what .

there is everything you need , rocks, fire ,mob ,destruction whole 10yards

Riots Breakout in Southern US over Cancellation of NHL Season - Canadian Satire, Humour and Hard-Hitting News - The Hammer

Nashville was hit hardest, as angry fans set fires, smashed windows and clashed with police

riot.jpg

So you aren't going to show the actual spot where the incident happened and you are going to post a satirical news article to back up your argument? Really didn't bring your A game, did you?

Are you seriously comparing a 16lb iron ball to a 1 or 2lb rock or chunk of concrete? I can assure there is a huge difference. I can't throw worth a damn but could easily knock somebody upside the head with a rock at that distance. Assuming they stood perfectly still and practice shots were allowed. :tinfoil:

Have you even watched the video of the incident? It did not take place in the idyllic fenced off area your picture indicates. They were in essentially a culvert.

Edited by Garufa
So you aren't going to show the actual spot where the incident happened and you are going to post a satirical news article to back up your argument? Really didn't bring your A game, did you?

FTW

Guest 6.8 AR

See how far a one lb rock can be thrown. Look at a one lb rock. Tell me it isn't a dangerous weapon. A shot weighs 16 lbs, doesn't it. I'll bet you can throw a one lb rock a lot farther than a shot. Better yet, have someone drop that one lb rock from a height

of two feet above your head and report back about how it felt.:tinfoil: Just two feet. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.