Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen

Glenn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they ought to give the guy a medal. if more border patrol agents shot at these criminals it might slow down a bit. If AZ called for rifleman to volunteer to do a stint protecting our border I would go today. I will take my own rifle and supply the rounds.

As much as I would like to see border enforcement, I'm afraid that the

outcome here will be like the last incident. This officer will probably be sold down the road to soft-hearted(Headed) one-worlders who will decry the injustice of this poor child's death. I sorrow for the death of any person, man or woman, adult of child; but until the laws of this nation are enforced, this will continue.

What would Presiende Calderone and his border guards do to a U.S. teenager throwing rocks? Would the even-tempered, well-trained, Mexican guards ignore the situation and send the youth home? With a stern lecture perhaps? Or possibly, would they also shoot? I think so. And I'd say that the round count used would be considerably higher than one.

They'll shoot you unless you're a 15 year old baby. Oh wait. No, they'll shoot you regardless. And like others have said, 15 ain't no baby these days...

What we have with Mexico is a serious double standard. How dare we secure our borders and not let them sneak in! But, we better secure our borders so that no more evil weapons get snuck into Mexico (even though FBI reports show that very few weapons go to Mexico)! How dare we shoot a person who is assaulting an LEO and has been warned to stop? Nevermind the fact that Mexican authorities will shoot you just for evading! How dare we simply deport illegals in this country when illegal entry into Mexico is a #&%#&*@ FELONY and they will throw you in prison!!!

I'm so sick of this :drama:!!!

Very well said!

Guest sammyboy
there is not a point to talk about illegal immigration or politic at all.

Would it be possible for you to read your post before posting it? If you can't muster up reasonable logic, at least fix the broken sentences.

As for the story itself. Sorry someone had to die. If the feds had done their job PROPERLY, that kid would be alive... BECAUSE the fence would be so high that he couldn't run back and forth into our sovereign land... like he's stopping in the corner store to buy candy.

Firing on a rock-tosser is warranted from what I can see in the video. Imagine if you or I went to our local airport and rushed past the gate. Then when ordered to FREEZE... we turned and threw rocks. WE WOULD BE DEAD. AND DESERVING OF EACH of the 101 bullets in our chest.

Guest oldsmobile98

Sorry that this happened.

I don't blame the agent.

I don't really blame the kid.

I blame our politicians. If they had ever made a serious attempt to enforce the border law, then the rock-throwers would have realized that America is a force to be reckoned with.

The rock-throwers were in the wrong here, but let me say this: I can kinda understand why they disrespected one of our guys. To them, he represented a country that enforces its border laws at some times and not others. Our government is like a guy that says "don't flirt with my girlfriend", but then doesn't speak up when the first four guys hit on her. When the fifth guy hits on her, the boyfriend pulls out a crowbar and puts guy number five in the hospital. Turns out the boyfriend wasn't a wimp, he was just inconsistent and maybe crazy. And that's what our border policy is: inconsistent and crazy.

The burden to prevent events like this is somewhat (indirectly) on us; we MUST elect officials that will make it clear that illegal immigrants are not welcome and that legal immigrants are always welcome. We don't owe foreigners entry into our nation, but we DO owe them a clear message about what is acceptable if they want to come here. Saying one thing and doing another is the leftists' strategy, but it ends up getting people killed.

Guest nofearracer

If Mr. Calderon wants to continue to talk about rights and protecting Mexico citizens, maybe he should help keep them and get them back into their OWN country. I swear with all this talk of amnesty and appeasement at the media and higher levels of government, I think I fell asleep and woke up in France.

Sorry that this happened.

I don't blame the agent.

I don't really blame the kid.

I blame our politicians. If they had ever made a serious attempt to enforce the border law, then the rock-throwers would have realized that America is a force to be reckoned with.

The rock-throwers were in the wrong here, but let me say this: I can kinda understand why they disrespected one of our guys. To them, he represented a country that enforces its border laws at some times and not others. Our government is like a guy that says "don't flirt with my girlfriend", but then doesn't speak up when the first four guys hit on her. When the fifth guy hits on her, the boyfriend pulls out a crowbar and puts guy number five in the hospital. Turns out the boyfriend wasn't a wimp, he was just inconsistent and maybe crazy. And that's what our border policy is: inconsistent and crazy.

The burden to prevent events like this is somewhat (indirectly) on us; we MUST elect officials that will make it clear that illegal immigrants are not welcome and that legal immigrants are always welcome. We don't owe foreigners entry into our nation, but we DO owe them a clear message about what is acceptable if they want to come here. Saying one thing and doing another is the leftists' strategy, but it ends up getting people killed.

All very well said IMO.

"A 16-year-old relative told AP that not long after Hernandez was shot, Mexican federal agents arrived and pointed their guns at the U.S. agents as they waded into the mud, threatening to kill them if they crossed the border. The Americans retreated.

A U.S. official said video shows the Border Patrol agent did not enter Mexico."

Ohhh...I get it now. It's ok if they come across our border, but it is not lawful for us to step into their :D country. We're soooo sorry. NOT! Tough :tinfoil: If they want it to be on, just keep pushing this :D and we will finish it. LaRaza keeps calling for violent revolution. Bring it losers.

Speaking of...

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/41354-la-you-kidding-me.html

"...calling for a Mexican revolution on U.S. soil."

Edited by mcurrier
additional info/link