Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen

Glenn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
AND for the fake news report about a riot in Nashville?

picture was a Knoxville. i didn't realized it . but it meant to show something close to home.

anyway SUNTZU i did watched a video, and saw bunch of kids trying to run away from a patrolman. and he grabbed one in a gun point, knelled down and shoot and killed a other poor kid

i didn't see nothing that would justified killing

Guest Lester Weevils
i dare you to take a hand size rock and throw it just to see how far you could throw it.

Olympic world record in Shot put is 23yards. or 75feet

Hi Strel

Here is a counter-dare-- How close are you willing to stand to a decently-skilled high school age baseball pitcher, and let him repeatedly bean you in the head with his best fastball, as many fastballs as he cares to pitch?

Is 75 feet far enough away for your comfort level?

If so, please let me watch the experiment! [just joking]

it is very dangerous to have a gun owner with itchy trigger finger. who is looking to reasons to kill somebody.

A gun owner looking for reasons to kill somebody would be a bad thing. I personally view a civilian gun as the last-ditch defense when 'run like hell' is not an option.

Law enforcement and military have slightly different rules of engagement, but am too ignorant to know all about them. I hope the rules of engagement do not include "run like hell if someone throws rocks."

It never fails to surprise me how soulless some of you people are.

there are some guys who just murdered 15 years old child trowing a rock .

WHY ooooo why did they run from Mexican police , if they willing to do anything for this country

let me recap a Logic again.

Kids with a rocks-----Shoot

adults with a guns--- Run

let see a different scenario ,Down town Nashville. Friday night

a drunk teen trows a beer bottle or rocks at you.

what would you do?

1. shoot him.

2. do whatever else

Sounds like someone is bashing law enforcement.

and he grabbed one in a gun point, knelled down and shoot and killed a other poor kid

they ought to give the guy a medal. if more border patrol agents shot at these criminals it might slow down a bit. If AZ called for rifleman to volunteer to do a stint protecting our border I would go today. I will take my own rifle and supply the rounds.

Guest strelcevina

i will finish with this tread with this last statement.

there is not a point to talk about illegal immigration or politic at all

There is a video of this tragedy/incident

and what i can see from it,

only one person holding a gun raised up ready to shoot.

comely walking grubbing one of kids, pointing a gun and shooting 15 year old child.

there is no other patrolmen visible. if that guy was hit with any type of rock, he would at least flinch or something.

and none of that was visible on that video.

so from a evidence of that video i would state that he is guilty.

Guest SUNTZU

I think I'm going to go to the Mexican side of the border til I'm chased back to my side when I'm obviously being told to stop at gunpoint and then turn around and start throwing rocks at the Mexican border guards on the other side of the imaginary line whom I just evaded and see what happens.

a7b58eb6.gif

i will finish with this tread with this last statement.

there is not a point to talk about illegal immigration or politic at all

There is a video of this tragedy/incident

and what i can see from it,

only one person holding a gun raised up ready to shoot.

comely walking grubbing one of kids, pointing a gun and shooting 15 year old child.

there is no other patrolmen visible. if that guy was hit with any type of rock, he would at least flinch or something.

and none of that was visible on that video.

so from a evidence of that video i would state that he is guilty.

You're still not grasping the point that rocks are weapons, and they were given a warning to stop throwing them. There was more than one person throwing the rocks at the officer, and the fact that he was on his own when this situation began only gives more reason for him to protect himself the way he did. You also seem to think that 14 or 15 year olds are still innocent little children, which I can definately say they are NOT. The fact that this boy already had a criminal record only proves my point on that as well. I would be willing to bet that if given the chance this poor little boy you feel so sorry for would have easily taken the life of this officer and never given it another thought. Had the officer not done something to diffuse the situation they would have definately kept throwing the rocks, and who knows what else. The boy was a criminal, who was doing crime back and forth across the border, which is exactly the type of thing that just keeps getting worse and worse down there. Personally, the only thing I can say on the situation is one down, however many thousand to go to help make our bordering states, and the entire country, a little bit safer for us all.

That's it though, tired of talking to a fence post. I will never understand how people think that teens are all just innocent little children until they hit that magical age of 18 where they then might possibly become criminals. This innocent little child already had a criminal record, and would have continued his life of crime against our country.

Guest jackdm3
Sucks that people have to die, but if more of the little bastards were shot, the others might think twice before they try it.

Strel, do us all a favor and take a look at this. Learn English Online: Free English Courses To Improve Your English

I know where we live at the moment and I know it's the preferred language, but he's from the Ukraine, Czech, Eastern bloc, or whatever area and can speak his language and most of ours. Can you speak all of ours and most of his? Props to anyone who tries to assimilate.

Before you start bemoaning the loss of that fine, upstanding young 15-year old's life be aware that he has already been busted as a juvenile smuggler. Most certainly his first step in a long, productive life...

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

Is it a reason for him to die, no of course not, but I have no sympathy for people like that who openly taunt and take advantage of Americans just trying to do their jobs keeping some type of order in this country only to see it all being given away to those very same leeches.

A tragic situation, yes, but I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

This situation is only the tip of the iceberg. All this crap with the drug wars and immigration is going to come to a head at some point and I don't want to be any closer to that border than I am now.

My previous liberal democratic upbringing doesn't like me saying this; but I agree with you, Garufa. Sadly, I am now the black sheep of the family because of my conservativism.

I know where we live at the moment and I know it's the preferred language, but he's from the Ukraine, Czech, Eastern bloc, or whatever area and can speak his language and most of ours. Can you speak all of ours and most of his? Props to anyone who tries to assimilate.

No, I cannot speak any of his, nor do I get on those forums trying use backwards logic to argue my points. I would love to be able to understand what he is attempting to convey; it would probably be laughable.

However, you are probably right, we should value his presence. If nothing else, it makes me appreciate my country more. :drama:

I think I'm going to go to the Mexican side of the border til I'm chased back to my side when I'm obviously being told to stop at gunpoint and then turn around and start throwing rocks at the Mexican border guards on the other side of the imaginary line whom I just evaded and see what happens.

They'll shoot you unless you're a 15 year old baby. Oh wait. No, they'll shoot you regardless. And like others have said, 15 ain't no baby these days...

What we have with Mexico is a serious double standard. How dare we secure our borders and not let them sneak in! But, we better secure our borders so that no more evil weapons get snuck into Mexico (even though FBI reports show that very few weapons go to Mexico)! How dare we shoot a person who is assaulting an LEO and has been warned to stop? Nevermind the fact that Mexican authorities will shoot you just for evading! How dare we simply deport illegals in this country when illegal entry into Mexico is a #&%#&*@ FELONY and they will throw you in prison!!!

I'm so sick of this :drama:!!!

Guest jackdm3

Forgot to mention that I wasn't defending his logic. I didn't even read most of any of these posts if they were longer than a few sentences. I really want to learn Spanish, but I don't have the patience for that either.

Forgot to mention that I wasn't defending his logic. I didn't even read most of any of these posts if they were longer than a few sentences. I really want to learn Spanish, but I don't have the patience for that either.

Yeah, wasn't it you who said "I need to see a doctor. I think I have ADH... oooh look, something shiny!!!"?

Guest jackdm3
They'll shoot you unless you're a 15 year old baby. Oh wait. No, they'll shoot you regardless. And like others have said, 15 ain't no baby these days...

What we have with Mexico is a serious double standard. How dare we secure our borders and not let them sneak in! But, we better secure our borders so that no more evil weapons get snuck into Mexico (even though FBI reports show that very few weapons go to Mexico)! How dare we shoot a person who is assaulting an LEO and has been warned to stop? Nevermind the fact that Mexican authorities will shoot you just for evading! How dare we simply deport illegals in this country when illegal entry into Mexico is a #&%#&*@ FELONY and they will throw you in prison!!!

I'm so sick of this :drama:!!!

Nominate kb for "Thread of the night." I can feel the anger and I like it.