Corneredcat.com and other good things

I'm a guy. I'm a newbie, too, but not as new as I was about one month ago.

I learned some things that might be useful here on this forum.

Corneredcat.com is an excellent website. Its main focus is on women and gun issues from their point of view. I think it would be worth your time to look at it, and that is true if you are female OR male.

In particular, if you are tangled up in the gender confusion regarding firearms, Corneredcat.com has many articles by Kathy Jackson which deal with this. For example:

1. If you're a man trying to interest your wife/girlfriend/fiancee/bestbuddy in gun ownership (and you are running into "communication problems"), go to Corneredcat and take a look at Kathy's articles. "How to Make Your Wife [or any female] Hate Guns" is a good place to start.

2. If you're a woman driven crazy by your husband/boyfriend/fiance/bestbuddy and his clumsy efforts to buy a gun for you, read Kathy's article, "What Gun For a Woman?"

Those are just TWO examples. Take a look at the site... you'll see a lot more.

You may have to get past gender issues before you can deal sensibly with gun issues.

Mike B

Edited by perstare
failed to check spelling of corneredcat
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

Maybe you can get a moderator to change the title of your thread from cornedcat.com to corneredcat.com. :D Unless its a new Cracker Barrel meal.

Corneredcat.com IS a great website.

Guest Sgt. Joe
I thought I was going to find a new recipe for cat. :lol:

Had I not been already familar with Kathy's site I would have thought the same thing;)

Stray cat in a crock pot beats Cracker Barrel or grocery stores everytime.:)

Guest SUNTZU
Had I not been already familar with Kathy's site I would have thought the same thing;)

Stray cat in a crock pot beats Cracker Barrel or grocery stores everytime.:lol:

Sounds very tender. Served with a nice pepper gravy and some cat head biscuits...mmmm.

[quote name=it's nice to see that some of you men actually find it useful as well. :cool:[/quote]

I got the impression that this forum might have MORE value to a man than to a woman. I learned from this forum. My original purpose was to get ideas dealing with a gun for my wife. I got that, and a lot more.

I think Kathy Jackson's articles are excellent; I sent her a short email saying so. In that email, I wrote that she had written, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus -- Firearms Edition."

Mike B