ZT Zero Tolerance Knives

Do any of you own one of these? Ken Onion/Kershaw/Strider collaboration, they look very nice and are spring assisted with the Ken Onion speed safe mechanism, supposedly built like a tank, I think I will pick up these two in the near future, the bottom pictures are of the same knife, They look to be excellent knives

ZTO113-2T.jpg

0302ONIONSTRIDER.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team

I've handled one. They're pretty nice.

They are pretty wide, which I like in a blade, but it's pretty big in your pocket. And this is coming from someone whose EDC is a Spyderco Military, which is no small blade itself.

I've handled one. They're pretty nice.

They are pretty wide, which I like in a blade, but it's pretty big in your pocket. And this is coming from someone whose EDC is a Spyderco Military, which is no small blade itself.

The top one pictured is 10% smaller, I might just get that one and see how I like it, I appreciate it MacGyver

People have been comparing these big boys to the Strider SMF, some are claiming it is a better knife, well my old SMF cost me nearly $500.00 if theses knives compare to them for $189.00 shipped I am definitely getting one hell of a deal, I am looking forward to this one for sure!

Edited by willis68

The 300 series of Zero Tolerance knives are some of the most well built solid knives I have ever seen. This 0301 is built as well as some +$500 knives that I have owned. I will definitely buy a 300 and a 302 these guys are worth the money I found a dealer on a knife forum that gives me the best deals I have ever seen on Kershaw knives, if any of you want one PM me and I will put you in touch with my guy, you will not be sorry for buying one of these knives!!

At Blade 2010 a new collaboration between Zero Tolerance Knives and custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer was announced, These are going to be awesome and supposed to be released in July The quality of these Zero Tolerance knives has won me over, I am hooked in all honesty I like my 301 better than the SMF Strider that I use to own, I am a huge supporter of these knives and will buy many of them!

orig.jpg

orig-1.jpg

I am carrying one in my left pocket right now. It has the auto assist open and it is very solid and feels like a real knife should feel. It is a bit on the wide side but that is the give for the big, wide, killer blade take.

For the price, it is unbeatable.

I am carrying one in my left pocket right now. It has the auto assist open and it is very solid and feels like a real knife should feel. It is a bit on the wide side but that is the give for the big, wide, killer blade take.

For the price, it is unbeatable.

I completely agree, I just ordered a 302 next up will be the 0300 and the 0350 when it is released

Edited by willis68

I changed my order from the 0302 to a Zero Tolerance composite blade, Model # 0350CB these are a limited edition made knife and he is giving me a great fourth of July special deal on them at $135.00 shipped, I will get the 0302 later

350cb5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
The 300 series of Zero Tolerance knives are some of the most well built solid knives I have ever seen. This 0301 is built as well as some +$500 knives that I have owned. I will definitely buy a 300 and a 302 these guys are worth the money I found a dealer on a knife forum that gives me the best deals I have ever seen on Kershaw knives, if any of you want one PM me and I will put you in touch with my guy, you will not be sorry for buying one of these knives!!

Willis hooked me up. His dealer fixed me up with his last 301 (the bigger, olive drab version). Great knives; if anything, better than advertised; but my problem is, I can't just buy ONE of these knives now. I'll have another one heading my way soon. They really look and feel like a custom knife at a production price. Photos do not do these knives justice; you really have to hold one to appreciate them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VolGrad

I recently picked up a 0350 (all black, black coated plain blade). I am very happy with it. Like others said it's built like a tank. It came with a razor sharp edge. While it is a large, heavy knife it carries easily due to it's relatively thin profile when clipped in the pocket. It's thinner this way than the much smaller Benchmade 585 it replaced. I find it too large for carrying to work in my dress pants but wear it everywhere else. I'm pleased and do recommend their knives.

Dang, VolGrad (I've got two degrees from UTK, too), you need to be sure to EDC that 350 to protect yourself as a Vol fan living in UGA town. Got treated worse there (cursed at, beer thrown at, and spat upon) than at any SEC venue as a visiting fan, incl. Florida and Bama. Never been to LSU, though.

Guest DanE479

The other thing that is great about Zero Tolerance knives is that they are partnered with the Paralyzed Veterans of America.

Here's the link to thier main page, and you can find the info at the bottom: ZT - Zero Tolerence knives U.S. Sales

I was around the two original collaborators when this project got off the ground, and it was awesome to see what they wre doing. I'll probably pick up the ZT Hinderer when it drops...

Guest DanE479

Right now, it depends on the model you want. I think the 300, 301 and 302 are not currently in production, and maybe a couple other models are out of production for now. SKD gear has the 350 models and an exclusive 360 model in stock. Other than that, get them where you can.