ZT Zero Tolerance Knives

Guest cheez
Excellent quality knives.

Some folks find the recurve blade difficult to sharpen.

Recurve blades can be sharpened easily with a round or oval ceramic rod. Flat stones won't touch the recurve.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, it depends on the model you want. I think the 300, 301 and 302 are not currently in production, and maybe a couple other models are out of production for now. SKD gear has the 350 models and an exclusive 360 model in stock. Other than that, get them where you can.

The 300 series, is still in production ( I am friends with a dealer) they are just hard to get as everyone who owns one sings their praises so the demand is currently higher than the supply, If you want one send me a PM and I will put you in touch with my dealer who has the best possible prices on their line

All right, I now have the 0200,0301 and 0302 I love these knives! My dealer has a Pre order list for the new non recurve blade ZT 0551, it is a special run of the up and coming Rick Henderer 0550 made out of Elmax steel, they should be released in October if any of you are interested I can see if he can get you on the list, they will be around $200.00 and should be one hell of a knife like the rest of the line :)

ZT0550-1.jpg

As of 2 hours ago he has 50 openings left on his Pre order list, I am told less than 700 of the 0551 will be made

Edited by willis68
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, 2 of them now for me. Already had the 0301 in Ranger Green and got the 0350CB (composite blade), with Elmax steel blade edge. It's a little smaller than the 301, and a little more practical for EDC. Also on the 'ol Hinderer 0551 pre-order list w/willis' dealer. BTW, willis, do you have the same moustache as your avatar? ;)

Well, 2 of them now for me. Already had the 0301 in Ranger Green and got the 0350CB (composite blade), with Elmax steel blade edge. It's a little smaller than the 301, and a little more practical for EDC. Also on the 'ol Hinderer 0551 pre-order list w/willis' dealer. BTW, willis, do you have the same moustache as your avatar? :(

If the wife would let me grow it out that much I would :D:D