Tech News : IPHONE 4 Sucks

Guest strelcevina

Guest strelcevina

rant:

new Iphone 4 sucks a big time.

holding a phone in your hand signal strength declines:tough: lol

face time video call. if you walk and talk picture rotates by its self.lags big time and Wifi only. you can use it in your living room

super tough screen shatters if dropped has beautiful screen discoloration

aka yellow spots on it.

no 4g

any apple fun-boys in the house:D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no 4g because att doesnt have it

video calling isnt meant to be done while talking hence on wifi only

most screens get messed up if shattered

im calling BS on signal strength declining when being held

so whats the problem aside from your constant complaining about something

btw doing this while holding a iphone 4

Guest strelcevina
I think you mean fan-boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i meant fun-boys . so funny to see them protecting a fail product :)

Guest strelcevina
no 4g because att doesnt have it

video calling isnt meant to be done while talking hence on wifi only

most screens get messed up if shattered

im calling BS on signal strength declining when being held

Cool.

Iphone 4 looks great.

here is a link "must have Iphone4 accessories"

11 Best iPhone Gloves For Winter | Top iPhone Resource

tactical gloves :how cooool

freehandsleather.jpg

Guest drv2fst

It's a wonderful new version of a revolutionary product from one of the few companies in the world that has what it takes to actually innovate quality hardware and software.

If you don't get it then fine.

If you don't like the phone don't buy one.

Keep your POC phone and leave the more advanced phones to the grown-ups.

Inventing a new product is VERY HARD. Any a$$hole can copy someone else's product. STFU until you actually invent a product and take it to market, only to have everyone copy it.

And next time you ask me...yes I want fries with that.

Guest Lester Weevils

I'm still doing fine until the Palm 700 WinMobile finally gives up the goat.

Had to buy an iPod Touch for work development. Just can't talk myself into liking it. Have been programming Macs since 1986, owned at least 10 Macs, including a recent Mac Pro and Macbook. It is a love-hate relationship. Nobody is all bad or good.

But the one thing fer sure-- Whenever the Palm WinMobile ever gives up the goat, the replacement WILL have a slide-out keyboard. So if Apple never offers a model with a slide-out keyboard, the replacement will either be an Android or WinMobile.

Guest strelcevina
It's a wonderful new version of a revolutionary product from one of the few companies in the world that has what it takes to actually innovate quality hardware and software.

If you don't get it then fine.

If you don't like the phone don't buy one.

Keep your POC phone and leave the more advanced phones to the grown-ups.

Inventing a new product is VERY HARD. Any a$$hole can copy someone else's product. STFU until you actually invent a product and take it to market, only to have everyone copy it.

And next time you ask me...yes I want fries with that.

lol deng. you tried so hard to sound like Steve jobs. :Dlol

you didn't realize Steve jobs is saying it to investors and not consumers like me. FAIL:tough:

i buy product.

if its good i by it.

if not than i say ,why not.

btw do you wont some ketchup to :)

Don't go away mad, just go away.

And no you don't get to exercise your 1st Amendment rights on a private forum if the owner decides not to let you.

The 1st protects you from the .gov restricting your right.

Maybe if you took the test to become a citizen, you might know that.

Guest ScottD

Apple users can take refuge in the fact that Android owners are laughing at them. The iphone 4 was out dated before the box was even opened. Fanbois just won't allow their pride to be hurt.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Does your phone do what you want it to do? Good, glad to hear it. So why do you care what someone else uses? If they like their phone, good for them.

The only thing worse than rabid fanboism is someone who has to tear others down.

(and no, I don't own an iphone or a mac - before I bought an ipod the last Apple product I owned was an Apple //e )

Guest Glock23ForMe

I love it! If someone starts a thread about how crappy something is, most people politely defend themselves... However, if Strel starts a thread about how something sucks... 30% of the posts are how he needs to go away and that he complains:

^^

+1000

Don't go away mad, just go away.

And no you don't get to exercise your 1st Amendment rights on a private forum if the owner decides not to let you.

The 1st protects you from the .gov restricting your right.

Maybe if you took the test to become a citizen, you might know that.

^^

+1
rant:

new Iphone 4 sucks a big time.

holding a phone in your hand signal strength declines:tough: lol

face time video call. if you walk and talk picture rotates by its self.lags big time and Wifi only. you can use it in your living room

super tough screen shatters if dropped has beautiful screen discoloration

aka yellow spots on it.

no 4g

any apple fun-boys in the house:D

Just as some love Apple (or insert any brand) just because it is Apple...some will hate it, just because it is Apple

Apple has released a statement about the signal issue. FOXNews.com - Apple on iPhone Signal Woes: Don't Hold It That Way Thankfully I did order a "bumper" with mine.

Not seen any reports of complaints about Facetime, but I'm sure as with any software, the first release is not the last.

Don't know of any smartphone that likes to be dropped....

There is only one carrier with a 4g network and it is less available than at&t's 3g network. Also have seen some tech news that showed in some areas the 3g was faster than the 4g.

So I think the only real concern maybe the "Death Grip" issue, but most of the reviews I've read said they wouldn't let that be an issue to stop them from getting one.

Guest drv2fst

If you don't like a companies products don't buy them. That's all.

Don't go preaching hate and some BS feeling of superiority just because you bought a competing product. Here is a wake up call. You only bought the product you did not invent it. You are a consumer in this case not a producer. Trying to put other products down is immature and pointless. You are wasting all our time this this nonsense and chipping away at the friendly nature of this board. I hope finding issues to divide and offend the members of this board is not your main agenda.

When Zed rides over to your place on his chopper and you two head down to the basement to enjoy your gimp, I don't harass you. Just live and let live. :rolleyes:

If you don't like a companies products don't buy them. That's all.

Don't go preaching hate and some BS feeling of superiority just because you bought a competing product. Here is a wake up call. You only bought the product you did not invent it. You are a consumer in this case not a producer. Trying to put other products down is immature and pointless. You are wasting all our time this this nonsense and chipping away at the friendly nature of this board. I hope finding issues to divide and offend the members of this board is not your main agenda.

When Zed rides over to your place on his chopper and you two head down to the basement to enjoy your gimp, I don't harass you. Just live and let live. :rolleyes:

Now thats funny.

Guest db99wj
You know the worst thing about Apple? They don't have an app that converts what you say into English.

buk

They actually do, iLanguage -Russian to English Translator.

Just got mine yesteday and haven't seen any of the problems that have been reported. No yellow screen (which is just the adhesive for the screen that hasn't dried yet) no dropping signal (even in bare hand) and no lag in facetime (strong wifi signal). Oh and I'd be willing to test the screens shatter limit against anyones head if they would like to step up. Might almost be worth it on some people. Not gonna name any names though (cough cough)