What show would you like to see brought back to TV?

Raoul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say bring some back and mix em up. They did Alien vs. Predator but what about

Borg vs. Independence Day aliens!

ET meets Harold and Kumar going to Krystal (southern version)

Rifleman and the Desert Rats vs Al Queda!

Riddick: Invasion DC

I also wish someone that could portray it on film would do the entire pre-quel series and post Dune books.

Guest Jamie
I've heard rumors for some time about a sequel to "Serenity". Any Firefly fans know any details?

Deader than Arlen Specter's chances for re-election, from what I've heard.

J.

Guest Jamie
I say bring some back and mix em up. They did Alien vs. Predator but what about....

7 of 9 vs. T'pol, in the starfleet jello wrestling championships? :)

I'd watch it. :meh:

J.

Guest Jamie
I was searching Google. Thanks for cutting my laborious task short!

Go to Google images, type "T'pol" and hit enter. If the safe search option is off, things get... interesting. :meh:

J.

Guest Bluemax

You Guys already mentioned most of the 70 and 80 shows. How about Salvage 1, UFO, Sheriff Lobo and although I can barely remember it my Dad liked the Dean Martin show because he always had the coolest guests

Guest db99wj

I think this thread has turned into a "what show do you remember" instead of the one where we would want to see them bring it back, some of these sucked. :(

See if you have RTV (Retro Television Network).

It has all three shows.

I have broadcast digital (no cable available and I don't want to pay for a dish).

RTV rocks! They have the Alfred Hitchcock hour every night at 11 plus Kojak, Rockford Files, a ton of old western series on the weekends, campy old horror movies. It's great.

I think this thread has turned into a "what show do you remember" instead of the one where we would want to see them bring it back, some of these sucked. ;)

totally what I expected it to turn into. Same as favorite movie threads. LOL it is like how obscure of an answer can you come up with.

totally what I expected it to turn into. Same as favorite movie threads. LOL it is like how obscure of an answer can you come up with.

LOL, that's Ok, it was fun while it lasted...