Parking at Nashville Airport

Guest Glock23ForMe

Guest Glock23ForMe

Hey guys,

I have a question, I am leaving from the Nashville Airport on Wednesday and I was looking at parking and WOW! economy parking is 8 bucks per day. I was wondering if anyone had any cheaper solutions that would allow me to save some $$ since I am a poor college student. I can't have someone drop me off because I have to drop of my dogs at the "pet sitter" on the way. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Drew.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe

Actually, I just kept googling and googling and googling and finally found a Website that leased part of the Mariott's parking lot and charged me 3 bucks a day with a free shuttle to and from the airport. 23 bucks... Better than 8 per day.

Airportparkinginc.com is the website.

Edited by Glock23ForMe
Guest Ghostrider

I use flight park, right across the street for fly away. They have treated me right after having been a Park & Fly customer for years. When Parking Spot bought them out, they totally hosed the service and I got so fed up with their BS that I voted with my wallet and headed on down to flight part.

I live about 5 miles from the airport in the I-24/Haywood lane area. I am home most of the time and if we can work it out you can leave your car here and I'll drive you back and forth. That let's me beat your Marriott price!

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out the details.

I live about 5 miles from the airport in the I-24/Haywood lane area. I am home most of the time and if we can work it out you can leave your car here and I'll drive you back and forth. That let's me beat your Marriott price!

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out the details.

Now that's real nice of you.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Thanks. I was just trying to help if I could.

I sent a PM yesterday morning but haven't heard anything so I guess my help isn't needed. Oh well, I tried.

Sorry man, I've been soooo busy these past two days, getting ready for the trip, right now is the first time I've had a chance to even LOOK at this site for a while. I would totally take you up on the offer, but my girlfriend talked me into doing the Mariott thing. I was going to wait and see what was said on here, but like I've said, I've been really busy packing and getting all my work for school done ahead of time, that I've been swamped and she made me get the Mariott thing earlier. My Bad guys.

Guest Glock23ForMe

SO... I parked at the Airport Mariott, got outta the car, right onto the shuttle, went to the airport. Everything went great all week.

Got back, waited on the shuttle to come home, got into my car, got on Briley Parkway in Nashville got up to about 50 and my tires sounded weird. Pulled over, went around to look. Had FOUR SCREWDRIVER holes in the side of my tire.

I'll go to Park and Fly next time.

Guest Jamie

The moral of this story is "Don't let women talk you into stuff. Make up your own mind and do what you think is best". :lol:

J.

The moral of this story is "Don't let women talk you into stuff. Make up your own mind and do what you think is best". :cheers:

hmmmm. lets see. Me thinks you need to dump her.

First story was a near gunfight in a parking lot over a parking spot, now Volzfan popping your tire with a screw driver. (you know I am kidding)

And you still have not admittted to hitting it.

I think you need to move on. ;)

Guest Glock23ForMe

First story was a near gunfight in a parking lot over a parking spot, now Volzfan popping your tire with a screw driver. (you know I am kidding)

I think you need to move on. :cheers:

I think I'm gonna keep her around a little longer....

Why do I have to admit to hitting it? I have more game than Parker Brothers and Hasbro combined.

Guest Jamie

I think you need to move on. ;)

Problems with parking does seem to be a running theme with him... :cheers:

J.

Guest Jamie
I think I'm gonna keep her around a little longer....

Why do I have to admit to hitting it? I have more game than Parker Brothers and Hasbro combined.

In other words, you don't think you can catch another one... ;):cheers:

J.