Parking at Nashville Airport

Guest Glock23ForMe

Why do I have to admit to hitting it? I have more game than Parker Brothers and Hasbro combined.

i will call BS right now

Problems with parking does seem to be a running theme with him... :cheers:

thats what I am talking ( ****) about

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe
i will call BS right now

It's the truth...

In other words, you don't think you can catch another one... ;):cheers:

J.

What I'm saying is, I'm thinking/hoping I don't need another one.

Guest Jamie

BWAAAAAAhahahaahaaaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahah!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a loooooooooong time! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

J.

Guest Glock23ForMe

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a loooooooooong time! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

J.

Thanks, Jamie. :rofl:

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a loooooooooong time! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

J.

QFT

youth is wasted on the wrong people

Edited by Mike.357
Guest Jamie
Thanks, Jamie. :rofl:

Hey, I've been married 3 times. The first one I met when I was 18, and was with 5 years before I married her. 12 years after that, it was time for a replacement.

Now given that, do you really think a girl you met on the 'net a few months ago is gonna be the last? Especially given that something like half of all marriages these days end in divorce?

Not trying to burst your bubble here, but the odds are very much not in your favor. :rofl:

J.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Hey, I've been married 3 times. The first one I met when I was 18, and was with 5 years before I married her. 12 years after that, it was time for a replacement.

Now given that, do you really think a girl you met on the 'net a few months ago is gonna be the last? Especially given that something like half of all marriages these days end in divorce?

Not trying to burst your bubble here, but the odds are very much not in your favor. :rofl:

J.

I know, but compared to the last one, this one is AMAZING. I also know that the odds aren't looking good, but I have some opinions on that, too. I'm not planning on pulling a ring anytime soon, still a lot to learn, but she is pretty amazing. :rofl: Thanks Jamie (<- Serious)

QFT again

I know what QFT is, but "GFT" not so much... :rofl:

Guest Jamie
I know, but compared to the last one, this one is AMAZING.

Yeah, that's what I said about my SECOND wife.... :rofl:

Thanks Jamie (<- Serious)

You're welcome.

J.

Guest RevScottie
It's the truth...

Hey bro ain't nothing wrong with that line of thinking. Do you really want to take relationship advice from someone who admits he has failed at marriage at least least twice? Talk about bad odds :D I thought my first serious girfriend was the one. Guess what, after 30yrs she still is!

Guest Jamie
Hey bro ain't nothing wrong with that line of thinking. Do you really want to take relationship advice from someone who admits he has failed at marriage at least least twice? Talk about bad odds :dirty: I thought my first serious girfriend was the one. Guess what, after 30yrs she still is!

Don't curse yourself there, Rev. I know people that have gotten divorced after being married for more than 40 years. :D

Besides, I haven't failed at marriage... I just took a couple of practice runs to be sure I would get it right. :D

J.

Guest RevScottie

Besides, I haven't failed at marriage... I just took a couple of practice runs to be sure I would get it right. :D

J.

Jamie know your just kidding but there are way to many people these days that get married thinking its no big deal if it don't work out we can always get a divorce. No wonder the divorce rate is so high when people go in with that kind of attitude about commitment.

Guest Jamie
Jamie know your just kidding but there are way to many people these days that get married thinking its no big deal if it don't work out we can always get a divorce. No wonder the divorce rate is so high when people go in with that kind of attitude about commitment.

These days? You might ought'a check and see how long the divorce rate is as high as it is. It might surprise you.

Another thing for folks to keep in mind is something my second wife was told, when a psychologist was attempting to deal with some of her more "interesting" behavior, and I was ready to send her down the road: "Do you know how many people it takes to make a marriage? Two. Do you know how many it takes to break one up? Just one."

The bottom line is that no matter what may be in Glock23ForMe's mind, he has no way of knowing or controlling what's in someone else's. And therein lies the problem.

J.

I always find it interesting how threads will veer off in different directions but not necessarily hijacked. Someone clicking on the parking thread that finds discussion about marriage may be surprised.

Well, parking at the airport could lead to marriage......................... :D

I always find it interesting how threads will veer off in different directions but not necessarily hijacked. Someone clicking on the parking thread that finds discussion about marriage may be surprised.

If they follow the thread from the start they will have no problem tracking its progression.

Guest Glock23ForMe

It's J's fault :devil:

Just kidding. I agree with most of the points on divorce. Now, the way media and people make it seem, is that divorce is the easiest thing on Earth, even if it may not be. IDK.

I'm not really worried about it. The man upstairs knows exactly what's for me, and when it comes, I'll be happy. My fridge says, "The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God cannot protect you."

I'm just living here... :( Trying to graduate... Again.

Guest Jamie
It's J's fault :devil:

A lot of people say that, for some reason...

My fridge says, "The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God cannot protect you."

One, it's been my experience that God, if he's there, seems to have a pretty sadistic sense of humor sometimes.

And two, you really shouldn't take advise from a talking refrigerator any way. Especially not one with a religious bent. :(

J.

My fridge says, "The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God cannot protect you."

you really shouldn't take advise from a talking refrigerator any way. Especially not one with a religious bent.

:devil::bowrofl::(:bowrofl::shhh:

Guest HvyMtl

Um...

Talking refrigerators, and board games aside.

Did you notify the company about the damage to your car?

If so, did they do anything about it?