Please vote on this poll

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3
The fact that our Constitution won't allow a majority to trample on a minority is what makes us a great country.

It may not be the majority that's preventing me from getting my 2A going to the max, but I definately feel marginalized. I want unlimited gun purchases for Chicago, NO NO NO fees to carry statewide, as well as no card required statewide, etc., and an all out end to the right-to-carry "discussion."

"Gimme back ............... gimme back my bullets!

Put 'em back where they belong ..."

*I know the meaning of the song that's not known to most listeners, but it fits.

Guest clownsdd

"can never been vacated or torn down" they do a pretty good job of blowing the up from time to time in the Middle East LOL!

That being said, we have thousands of Islam believer's living in the US that have assimilated into our society, while practicing their religion in their mosque or in the privacy of their own home. The few radical leaders and their followers are no different than some of the radical leaders and their followers of main line religions. The group that protests at the US Servicemen funerals comes to mind.

Would anyone here vote no if it were a Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Presbyterian house of worship?

Would anyone here vote no if it were a Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Presbyterian house of worship?

Some atheists and liberals would have to vote no, as they want to remove all other religions.

"can never been vacated or torn down" they do a pretty good job of blowing the up from time to time in the Middle East LOL!

That being said, we have thousands of Islam believer's living in the US that have assimilated into our society, while practicing their religion in their mosque or in the privacy of their own home. The few radical leaders and their followers are no different than some of the radical leaders and their followers of main line religions. The group that protests at the US Servicemen funerals comes to mind.

As far as the Catholics/Anglicans go I believe if you will check you history books around about this date in 1776 a little event happened not all to dissimilar directly related to a certain countries issues with a government ruled by that religion.:lol: As for the other protestant denominations I have yet to see a country identify itself as one of those. I wouldn't mind living in any of them if they existed. However, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, SA, Pakistan, ect all identify themselves as Islamic countries ruled by Islamic law. Personally, I'll take judeo-christian law any day.

Your rational is a red herring.

Guest jdavis

is a mosque in any place in the united states is a good idea????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i think not................................................

Guest jackdm3
is a mosque in any place in the united states is a good idea????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i think not................................................

Might wanna take your keyboard into the shop. Put it on a rack. Looks like a "?" and a ?.? dropped out.

No more so than any other house of bigotry. Sorry. Worship.

Guest jdavis
Might wanna take your keyboard into the shop. Put it on a rack. Looks like a "?" and a ?.? dropped out.

your right i wonder why it did that?

Guest Jamie
I'll bet the indians are really regretting allowing that first church right about now.

They aren't too thrilled with how that whole "unregulated immigration" thing worked out either.

J.

No more so than any other house of bigotry. Sorry. Worship.

Glad you're not bigoted though ......:devil:

I always find it humorous when folks called beliefs bigoted and judgmental, without realizing that is bigoted and judgmental statement. :D

No harm intended, Just having fun with it robtattoo.

Guest Jamie
Glad you're not bigoted though ......:devil:

I always find it humorous when folks called beliefs bigoted and judgmental, without realizing that is bigoted and judgmental statement. :D

No harm intended, Just having fun with it robtattoo.

You mean sort'a like people telling their kids not to judge, then giving 'em hell when they use poor judgment and hang out with the wrong kind of people? :P

J.

Additionally, since no one seems to know anything about this poll, I took a moment and looked it up. Apparently local groups are upset about the mosque and they had hoped a local school would purchase it (the movie theatre). It appears its not gov't owned or operated, and is private land. So I don't understand the debate.

If it was a private business considering selling to a group that wanted to turn it into a Christian church and a councillor objected we'd be inundated with "Damn gub'mint oughtta keep there mits to themselves. Leave us good'ol God-fearin' folk to worship as we please."

But when it's not Christianity, and it's run by those eeeeeeeevil mooslims, bring on the .gov telling private individuals what they should or shouldn't do with their own property. :devil:

Guest Jamie

Got news for ya, BryanP, I don't see much difference between Christian churches and the government.

After all, both want to tell me how to live my life without even knowing a thing about me.

Both want my money.

And both use arguments that they have no possible way to prove.

So, in the end, I don't have much use for either damn one of 'em.

J.

Got news for ya, BryanP, I don't see much difference between Christian churches and the government.

After all, both want to tell me how to live my life without even knowing a thing about me.

Both want my money.

J.

Finally something I agree with! ;)

Guest Jamie
one nation under GOD .

Yeah and just look at how that's working out.... :rolleyes:

A couple'a centuries isn't exactly a record for a long-standing government, OR a culture in general.

J.

Both want my money.

J.

That's ok cause I'd be willing to bet they don't have any "damn" use for you either.