• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

It qualifies as a freak, doesn't it? Anyone stupid enough to do that is, well,

stupid. If I was his landlord, I'd be stupid to be his landlord. He deserves

a cardboard box.

Guest Ghostrider
I wonder if the circus is not hiring, nor the freak show, what in the world. kind of job could that guy possible get?

That one, I can answer!

Any call center, these are the sorts of people you are speaking to when you call dish network, HBO, and when the census calls you. These call centers are big business and are usually situated in rural towns where the economy is poor and people will do any kind of temporary work to make a buck.

Kinda makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you know your warranty/help call is being handled by a true professional, doesn't it? :D

Guest Sgt. Joe
Put an apple on them... I need to practice for TOP SHOT 2

Some folks just think alike....Everytime I see Huge ears or something like the Lump Head my brain automaticaly starts thinking about windage and the distance at which I could pierce the things without causing any damage to the individual, I cant help it, I guess it is just one of my many defects.

I have an Uncle who has ears the size of my hands and when I told him that years ago he did not think it was funny.....Go figure?

Guest BEARMAN

I have an Uncle who has ears the size of my hands and when I told him that years ago he did not think it was funny.....Go figure?

Did you ever call him Dumbo, Sgt. Joe? Come on now Joe....be honest. :D

I try not to get too judgmental about these things. I have quite a bit of ink, but when I look like a very clean cut guy when I'm dressed for work or church. My wife finds it very ironic that I have to wear long sleeves to look clean cut, yet I can't stand dreadlocks or long hair that looks greasy or dirty.

I worked for a call center with LSU, administering state and federal surveys over the phone. I never saw anybody who looked like that. In fact one of the women working in the call center used to be an Olympic runner for one of the carribean island countries, just can't remember which one.

Guest Jamie
I worked for a call center with LSU, administering state and federal surveys over the phone. I never saw anybody who looked like that. In fact one of the women working in the call center used to be an Olympic runner for one of the carribean island countries, just can't remember which one.

I'm sure there are places in this world where the guy in the article would need to be an Olympic runner to stay alive. ;)

( I can only imagine my brother having to deal with someone that looked like that on a traffic stop or something... I'm quite sure it'd make all the news papers. )

J.