Cold Steel AK-47 58TLAK

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I decided to buy me a Cold Steel AK-47 (Full Size). I picked it up for about $70 shipped. There is a smaller version of it also. I have the smaller version and the Recon 1 Tanto partial serrated on my wish list. Hopefully, I'll receive the AK-47 in the mail by middle of next week.

coldpic58tlak.jpg

Edited by StreetWK05
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I received the Ak-47 in the mail today, just as I was leaving for work. It is actually quite light for what it is. Pictures do not do this knife justice at all. I'm gonna take some pictures of it when I get home tonight. Also, I found it kinda hard to open by just trying to flick it open. However using the my pocket to open it as I'm extracting it, works quite well. I might loosen the screw up just a touch to allow the blade to deploy a little easier.

Edited by StreetWK05
I received the Ak-47 in the mail today, just as I was leaving for work. It is actually quite light for what it is. Pictures do not do this knife justice at all. I'm gonna take some pictures of it when I get home tonight. Also, I found it kinda hard to open by just trying to flick it open. However using the my pocket to open it as I'm extracting it, works quite well. I might loosen the screw up just a touch to allow the blade to deploy a little easier.

excellent, can't wait to see some pictures.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I finally got around to taking pictures. I was gonna do it last night after work, but the batteries in my camera were dead. Enough talk, here it is with my FNP-45 USG .45ACP.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

and for size reference next my cell phone.

DSC00079.jpg

• 4 weeks later...