Brady Campaign

Guest 10mm4me

Guest 10mm4me

Well, like 2 years ago I sent an e-mail to the Brady Camp, pointing out that their section of TN gun laws contained outright lies. One specifically stated that there were no age restrictions to possessing a handgun in TN. I pointed out how rediculous their whole premise was and how they could believe an inanimate object (a gun) could CAUSE evil. I told them that as long as people like me, who were willing to die for the 2nd ammendment were around that they would never succeed. I also told them that I doubted they had the same resolve. I told them to respond unless they knew they were wrong. So today I get an e-mail saying that thanks to members like me, the Brady Campaign is succeeding in curbing gun violence??????:biglol::screwy::P:screwy::screwy::screwy: I equate people like Sarah Brady to a political insurgency and wish them nothing but heartache.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Straight Shooter

Gents-

I regularly go to not only their website, but other leftist, liberal sights too, to read and keep up with what they are saying, claiming and want to do.

A lot of times..its just F-ing hilarious. These people are complete LOONS. I also go there to learn who is supporting them, so I can boycott them as much as possible. Like on the homepage of the Brady site...there's ole Will- I-AINT-AS-FUNNY-AS-I-THINK-I-AM-ANYMORE Ferrell. Just grinnin ear to ear at an anti-gun "gala". Im quite sure it was, in fact, a "GAY-LA".

I absolutely love CODE PINKS website, those dames need a stiff one, and some kinda medication ASAP. Its good to know what what your friends are doing, but its always better to know what your enemy is doing. And, you can get a good laugh too!

Well, like 2 years ago I sent an e-mail to the Brady Camp, pointing out that their section of TN gun laws contained outright lies. One specifically stated that there were no age restrictions to possessing a handgun in TN. I pointed out how rediculous their whole premise was and how they could believe an inanimate object (a gun) could CAUSE evil. I told them that as long as people like me, who were willing to die for the 2nd ammendment were around that they would never succeed. I also told them that I doubted they had the same resolve. I told them to respond unless they knew they were wrong. So today I get an e-mail saying that thanks to members like me, the Brady Campaign is succeeding in curbing gun violence??????:D:screwy::bowrofl::screwy::rofl::screwy: I equate people like Sarah Brady to a political insurgency and wish them nothing but heartache.

Not to side with the Brady Campaign.... I can't stand them anymore than you do...

BUT, it's true that in TN minors may own handguns, and in limited cases carry loaded firearms including handguns without supervision. I'd suggest you read 39-17-1319 for the details...

So in this case, I hate to say it the Brady Campaign is telling the truth... but context matters and they fail to put this bit of information in the proper context, generally minors can't carry loaded firearms, but in a handful of situations they are allowed to with their parents permission while doing certain activities.

Gents-

I regularly go to not only their website, but other leftist, liberal sights too, to read and keep up with what they are saying, claiming and want to do.

A lot of times..its just F-ing hilarious. These people are complete LOONS. I also go there to learn who is supporting them, so I can boycott them as much as possible. Like on the homepage of the Brady site...there's ole Will- I-AINT-AS-FUNNY-AS-I-THINK-I-AM-ANYMORE Ferrell. Just grinnin ear to ear at an anti-gun "gala". Im quite sure it was, in fact, a "GAY-LA".

I absolutely love CODE PINKS website, those dames need a stiff one, and some kinda medication ASAP. Its good to know what what your friends are doing, but its always better to know what your enemy is doing. And, you can get a good laugh too!

The Bradys are both Republicans.

Guest Straight Shooter

I knew that they WERE Republicans at one time, Brady himself of course worked under and for Ronald Reagan, or ILLUSTRIOUS POTENTATE as I have fondly called him.

However, they are known to be in on more than a few lib causes, And as with MANY Repubs they are in name only.

They are, imo, LEFTISTS, and liberals. And they ARE loons.

I knew that they WERE Republicans at one time, Brady himself of course worked under and for Ronald Reagan, or ILLUSTRIOUS POTENTATE as I have fondly called him.

However, they are known to be in on more than a few lib causes, And as with MANY Repubs they are in name only.

They are, imo, LEFTISTS, and liberals. And they ARE loons.

Definately loons. What we see on the surface is 100% libtard. I'm just wondering where the rest of their politics are.