Leftys check in

Guest Rooster

Guest Rooster

Just thought I would see how many left handed shooters we have here. Being left handed myself I have come to find that we live in a right handed world and what a pain it can be to find guns or gun accesories, or anything else for that matter that is made just for the left handed person. Any comments please chime in.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would see how many left handed shooters we have here. Being left handed myself I have come to find that we live in a right handed world and what a pain it can be to find guns or gun accesories, or anything else for that matter that is made just for the left handed person. Any comments please chime in.

Not a lefty, but I know one. Most important thing to him is the ambidextrous slide release, everything else he can deal with.

You guys also got it made in the car, no seatbelt to get in the way while holstered!!!

Other than that, the rest is for righty!

Guest jcoyle6

Aha another southpaw on here! Life is stressful as a lefty... it is a proven fact. I got a sig220 carry and am comfortable with its use.

Glad to see more southpaws on the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jackdog

Born lefty and shot that way since child hood. three years ago due to left shoulder injury i was forced to go righty. that included long guns shot guns and pistols. well left side is back to normal but I'm sticking to righty for shooting. Weak side I no longer have one.

Jackdog

Guest Archimedes

I write and eat lefty.

Shoot guns and basketball right(Mostly).

I throw right, but bat left....golf right.

Play hockey with a right-hand stick.

I can do most anything with either hand just as well.

~Archi

Guest Voodoo_1

Archimedes,

I often wondered if there were many others like us.

I write and eat left handed.

Shoot all guns right handed but not bad shooting handguns lefthanded. Shotgun and rifles, right handed only, totally awkward feeling lefthanded.

Throw right handed, switch hit batting, golf righthanded, shoot basketball righthanded.

Seems like there are more lefties today, than in the past.

Guest Archimedes

I think that's what happened to me.

My aunt babysat me often when I was very young and she taught me to eat and write lefty cause she was....not intentionally, of course.

Not sure why I bat left.

~Archi