Good place to purchase knives knoxville area?

Guest NormShaver

Guest NormShaver

Just like it says, i have just been bitten by the knife bug and looking for a knife store around Knoxville. Looking for spyderco stuff thanks from the help!

norm

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norm, I have a Cold Steel Recon 1 for sale in the classifieds. But if that doesn't interest you then you could always check out the Smokey Mtn Knife store in Sevierville. I know that's a drive but that place is worth it. I think their prices are a little high though.

In K-town I have not seen many places that sell Spyderco's. Green's military sells knives but their prices are high too. I bought my last spyderco on Amazon and they had the best price by far.

Believe it or not, Wal-Mart actually has some good deals on Kershaw knives.

Hope this helps. And I sent you a PM as well

Guest NormShaver

Thanks erik, ya i have found a coulpe places online that have a really good knife selection and really good prices, just want to try and support some local business. I Actually got a Kershaw Tanto Blur from wallyworld. thanks man

Guest Bluemax

Star Sales on Central has a great selection and good prices, also google Deadwood Knives. The owners name is Moe and he runs an internet business in Knoxville

I would recommend beginning your search at Smoky Mountain Knife Works off exit 407 towards Pigeon Forge. They have by far the biggest selection anywhere in TN that I know of. Their prices are decent, however if you want to go check out what you like, then save a few bucks you can come home and shop on the internet.

I stop every time I pass by and seem to find something sharp that I don't need but really want....lol

I bought a spyderco tenacious at smokey mountain knifeworks a few weeks ago. The salesman at the spyderco counter was very helpful and knowledgable. I do not think you could go wrong there.

Can't go wrong with a Tenacious. I bought mine on Amazon and it's my EDC. Great knife. I took it to the gun show a few months ago and had it sharpened, it's now REALLY sharp!

Can't go wrong with a Tenacious. I bought mine on Amazon and it's my EDC. Great knife. I took it to the gun show a few months ago and had it sharpened, it's now REALLY sharp!

+1 The Spyderco Tenacious is my EDC as well.

The broadest source for Spydercos in Knoxville is probably Greene Military on Kingston Pike or Coal Creek Armory on Dutchtown. Surprisingly, WalMart will carry Spydercos as well and you may find a good deal with them. You can find them at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports, but the selection will be small.

The largest selection will be at the already identified Smokey Mountain Knife Works.

• 1 year later...