Anyone shot a Sig 250?

Guest JMB

Haven't had a chance to fondle one yet, but the concept intrigues me.

I have a 226 in DA/SA, and the DA isn't too bad.

Poundage on the 250 sounds fairly lite, around 6 pounds, and I'm curious how it feels after multiple shots?

Any happy 250 Sigees out there?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 10mm4me

I've shot one. They are somewhere between a Glock and a first DA/SA pull. Not the best, but not the worst. They're good guns. I don't know about the whole switching calibers thing though. Seems like you could about buy a new gun for what the kits cost. I personally would not buy one because there are better guns out there for the same money. JMO

I own a P250C. Nice gun. The DAo trigger isn't for everyone, but I have to say mine is as smooth as can be. A great trigger for staging your shot. I carry mine quite a bit. About the size of a G19 in a Sig sort of way.

As for the caliber swap, first they're hard to find and second they don't seem to be any great deal.

I will say that since you can pull the fire control out it is a breeze to get everything good and clean.

I bought my 9mm P250 last year, and the trigger is around 5.5lbs right now. Mine started out kind of rough and closer to 6 or 6.5lbs for pull, but after about 500-600 rounds it smoothed out and qualified for broken in. I'd have to check my other computer, but I think I've put about 4500 rounds through it since, and the trigger has gotten much smoother with use. The compact shoots a bit low and right, but it's dead on with the full size barrel I picked up for it.

Now, if Sig would only bother with making a .22LR kit for it...

I found that a little surprising too skwashdem. There are .22 conversion for most of the other Sigs, although I can't seem to get my hands on one for the 226!

Keep vacilating between the 250 and a 220 Carry. May have to find a 250 to shoot before making up my mind.

Thanks all.