-10 For Range USA and my reputation

Links2k

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halfpint
Hmm, maybe I need to send my resume over there with with all my years of cust. service / retail mgmt. starting to sound like they could use the help in that department.
I've been considering doing the very same thing, for a while now. Even went a couple days ago, before drill, to talk to Scott. He was in a meeting, so I'm emailing him today.
Guest canynracer

Hi all,

Scott Kilby (owner) will be at the meet and greet on Sunday..he will to be there to meet everyone, and field any questions/concerns, and enjoy the company. This is a great opportunity for folks to bring up their concerns...offer suggestions to the problems, and quell the some of the rumors going around.

Be assured that the recent threads are a MAJOR concern at the Range, and the only thing to do now, is make it right.

Everyone is welcome to attend and have their questions/concerns answered, as well as chat a bit, and hang out with fellow TGOers. See the "Memphis Call to Arms" thread.

Guest jackdm3
Hmm, maybe I need to send my resume over there with with all my years of cust. service / retail mgmt. starting to sound like they could use the help in that department.

Honestly, I think you would be a good fit there.

• Moderators
Honestly, I think you would be a good fit there.

I'm going to take my resume over there this week. Hell, even a part time side gig there would be cool. I have been wanting to work in a gun shop for a while, I just know that the pay usually isn't all that great. It might be a hard thing for a gun range/shop owner to pay what it would take to afford me full time.