Got myself fired

Ebow1

who the club members or me and you? :D:rofl:

I was talking about the club members, but I'm afraid that if "the shoe fits", somebody is probably gonna force us to wear it... or at least try. :P

J.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure people get to read about one word out of every ten I type... And I'm sure some folks'll say that's one word too many.

An example of that would be Daniel's post above yours... I typed up three different versions, trying to figure out how to say "No thanks, I don't need an editor other than myself" without sounding like an ingrate...

In the end, this'n'll have to do, 'cause I wasn't happy with the previous attempts... and that after having wandered off for a minute or two to think about it.

J.

Oh I didnt want to edit I just wanted the laughs.

I did try a military stint back in 2007. Lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks to join the Marines. Recieved an ELS discharge for displaying anti-social tendencies. It was originally classified as failure to adapt but they changed it to convenience of government. I don't know if that's anything special but that's what it is. If anything it amde me an agrier person, but I don't doubt it's because I didn't make it through.

In retrospect I think I should've gone officer, and I have thought about trying again. It seems like I just don't fit right in normal society, and it's seemed that way since before I've had these anger problems.

Guest Glock23ForMe
It probably doesn't help that people keep telling me I look like a 35 year old serial killer.

--->

New Book from Woot! :

10 Steps to Building a Mass Murderer

by TGO Ebow1

:dirty:

Guest strelcevina
In retrospect I think I should've gone officer, and I have thought about trying again. It seems like I just don't fit right in normal society, and it's seemed that way since before I've had these anger problems.

U fit perfectly in normal society.

just don't learn social behavior here on this forum.

her you will learn a lot of anti social stuff.

I did try a military stint back in 2007. Lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks to join the Marines. Recieved an ELS discharge for displaying anti-social tendencies. It was originally classified as failure to adapt but they changed it to convenience of government. I don't know if that's anything special but that's what it is. If anything it amde me an agrier person, but I don't doubt it's because I didn't make it through.

Waitaminute...... You got booted from the Marines for having anti-social tendencies, and you don't think you have anger issues??? Or an attitude problem? And you claim the experience made you an even angrier person? :dirty:

I'm really not sure what else to say, other than you'd better indeed do a good bit of honest self-analysis, and get some things squared away before somebody else with a wall full'a diplomas gets stuck doing it for ya...

J.

Guest mustangdave
It was classified as 'condition not a disability', so according to them it's not that big of a problem.

Oh come on now...IF it was NOT THAT BIG A PROBLEM...you'd still be in the Marines...and probably in Afghanistan...

U fit perfectly in normal society.

just don't learn social behavior here on this forum.

her you will learn a lot of anti social stuff.

Strel, you really need to go back to your home planet now... Really you do. :dirty:

J.

Don't worry, I plan on avoiding that by not ever having a decent amount of money.

If the state, court, whatever, appoints one for you, it won't cost you a dime...

Might cost you a lot of other things, but money will be the least of it.

J.

Dang...you do have some anger issues...that's kinda sad.

And that huge dose of denial ain't helpin' a damn bit...

I see a hard road ahead for you.

I'm thinking a lot of us see that... and that's only from what he's said here on the forums.

I hate to think of the stuff we possibly haven't seen or heard. I mean, that Domino's supervisor might have had good reason to worry that Ebow was gonna go postal... or at least grounds for reasonable suspicion. :dirty:

I'm not trying to pick on you here, Ebow, but I'd be willing to bet a large sum of cash that you don't present the calm rational image that you believe you do. Especially when you're upset or unhappy about something or someone. I'd wager that no matter how you try to hide it, it's pretty obvious that you'd like to commit total mayhem.

But don't feel too bad about it... I've had the same thing said about me. :lol:

J.

As a retired mental health professional, I am really, REALLY enjoying this thread... :dirty:

Hey, don't run off... we might have need to bring you out of retirement. :lol:

J.