Got myself fired

Ebow1

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... some more of that restraint :).

How'd you guess?

FWIW, my first draft was a suggestion that he could always meet me in person, so he could see what "anti-social" really looks like... But then I just figured the whole thing would go right over his head. :lol:

... plus it just looks bad, when you've been talking to someone else about their own anger and self-control issues. :D:dirty:

Got to set a good example for the youngsters, don't ya know.... ;)

Daniel, hide the ban hammer for a minute, and let Jamie go unedited :D

Better let that one go... 'cause if he gave me a pass, he'd eventually have to give one to everybody else.

And I'm quite sure that'd get messy quick.

J.

Guest strelcevina
Strel, you really need to go back to your home planet now... Really you do. :dirty:

J.

At a work place or any place away from work you will encounter all kind of people . And talking about guns and 2A is anti social.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Person Offended ---> Check!

Popcorn ----> (Rapid Footsteps and Microwave Running Background Noise) Check!

Great Forum Day ---> Commencing....

I like it when Jamie goes Postal, people get offended, I get :dirty:, and it's all in all a great day.

But... you've never seen me go "Postal".

You've never even seen me get mildly pissed off.

And if you think you have, I'm quite sure that your constitution wouldn't bear it if I really were to just cut loose.

I know my wife's ex couldn't, and his chicken:poop: ass was still a thousand miles away at the time.

He was on the way here, and called up talking :lol: before he'd gone more than 50 miles. By the time I got finished telling him what was going to happen to him, and begging him to PLEASE show up down here, he hung up, turned around and went back home. Took him more than a year before we heard from him again.

You know what's really funny about it? I was going to meet him in front of the Police Department. :D

J.

In retrospect I think I should've gone officer, and I have thought about trying again. It seems like I just don't fit right in normal society, and it's seemed that way since before I've had these anger problems.

Believe me, Ebow1, that would not work out for you either. Basic or Boot can be tough but OCS is tougher. They try you, test you a bit harder.

oldogy

Guest Glock23ForMe
But... you've never seen me go "Postal".

You've never even seen me get mildly pissed off.

J.

Mildly Pissed Off to Jamie ≈ Postal to Others.

:dirty:

Just Feeding the Fire, J. :lol:

At a work place or any place away from work you will encounter all kind of people . And talking about guns and 2A is anti social.

Maybe where you're from.

I've worked a lot of places that it wasn't any big deal at all. And no, I'm not talking about the Sheriff's office.

And I've certainly never forced anybody to talk about anything they didn't want to... so the conversation was always sociable, even if the people involved disagreed on some point or the other.

Besides, even a fight or argument is a "social interaction". :dirty:

Oh, and even "all kinds of people" are supposed to be mature an open-minded. It's only the immature, close-minded ones that get upset when guns are mentioned. Well, those and the outright idiots.

And who wants to associate with them anyway?

J.

Heh... My wife's gonna love this. Might possibly even replace the "Monday sucks" song as her favorite.

( She's a supervisor for the State... and lately, the state minions under her control have been showing their need for a flogging. :dirty: )

J.

Keep it up! I will be back in a few hours to catch up on the entertainment. I get the feeling someone is pulling someones chain here just to get a reaction. But I have seen most of this in real life situations where this type of conversation was going on face to face and I was taking part in the talk. I am still here t talk about those time so they must not have turned out to bad even if people ended up terminated from their jobs eventually due to antisocial behavior.

I get the feeling someone is pulling someones chain here just to get a reaction.

Who, Ebow or Strel?

If you mean Ebow, then I'd have to say no, 'cause this has been going on with him for months now, and I can't imagine anybody being patient enough to keep this kind of thing up for that length of time as a joke or source of amusement. And if he is, he needs to go into politics, 'cause those folks in D.C. could make good use of him.

If you mean Strel, well... maybe.

I kind'a figure it's just him being himself though, and a good example of why he got run out'a where ever the hell it is that he's from.

J.

Edited by Jamie
Guest TargetShooter84

I can't believe you threw a pizza oven....nice job! :bowrofl:

Agreed with others, let it go and move on.

You obviously got anger issues and you need to consider dropping school for a semester and focus on anger management classes all semester long, and of course, AA since you admited you are an alcoholic.

Someone like that with good amount of poor anger issues such as throwing stuff around, causing destruction, problems with authorities as a kid, shouldn't be carrying, period.

That's my observation.

I can't believe you threw a pizza oven....nice job! :D

Yep, the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. :bowrofl:

Oh, and school and the alcoholic thing will be self-correcting, if he don't find another job... 'cause right now he's got no income to pay tuition or to buy booze.

J.

Guest guardlobo

Sounds like fun, but I think you give gun owners a bad name by being so arrogant. Maybe you could have just taken it to a higher authority. Besides who really needs a bumper sticker about alcohol on their car in the first place? Patience and a little humility can go a long ways.

:bowrofl::lol:

What, you're not buying that he left voluntarily, are you?

Hell, we don't seem to be able to run him out'a HERE, so I know somebody had to hogtie him and throw him into the cargo bay of some airliner to get rid of 'im.

... Probably a bunch of "somebodies", with torches and pitchforks. :D

J.