I have a serious problem with a moderator - - -

Guest DRB

Daniel, I dont know what age is appropriate.

But I do know your not mature enough to know when to shut your mouth. The original post that started that thread simply said Becks rally was on and told where to find, FOR THOSE OF US INTERESTED IN IT, PERIOD.

Right away, 2nd post matter of fact, the haters set in. There was nothing to debate, either watch it, or dont, you, and others didnt have to turn it into a debate on religion, and start downing those of us who have religious beliefs. Ohhh, I know DANIEL......you didnt do that, now did you? Nooo. YES, YOU and others DID.

It was a prime time for you, and others, to have simply SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, and let those of us who cared, were interested, discuss the matter.

Some of you geeks think your f-ing G.I. JOE or something on these forums, and like you yourself said, your only a computer commando. Why dont you sit back, and let the grown ups talk, and maybe you and STRICKJ and a couple others here will learn something.

Now, Im done. I myself, have a job Ive got to get too, I cant play online all day like some of you girls do.

BTW...this isnt going to "end well"? You dont mean.....GAAAASP....BAAANNED?!! OH GOD NO!

BKELM18...your ANOTHER young punk who likes to be a commando. NONE of know enough to fill the head of a pin. YOU GTFO, nancy.

I'll second that !
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know you old timers have trouble following the rules. Just thought I'd remind everyone there's always the door out if it becomes so unbearable. :)

I personally have the ability to follow rules just fines. But thanks for your concern. I honestly appreciate it. With my years also came the ability to interact with others without coming off like a smart mouth little prick. That approach may impress your little cyber buddies, but definitely won't serve you well in real world situations. Maybe in time you'll learn that. We all learn at our own pace though, so I won't hold my breath in your case. But I truly wish you well.

Daniel, I dont know what age is appropriate.

But I do know your not mature enough to know when to shut your mouth. The original post that started that thread simply said Becks rally was on and told where to find, FOR THOSE OF US INTERESTED IN IT, PERIOD.

Right away, 2nd post matter of fact, the haters set in. There was nothing to debate, either watch it, or dont, you, and others didnt have to turn it into a debate on religion, and start downing those of us who have religious beliefs. Ohhh, I know DANIEL......you didnt do that, now did you? Nooo. YES, YOU and others DID.

It was a prime time for you, and others, to have simply SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, and let those of us who cared, were interested, discuss the matter.

Some of you geeks think your f-ing G.I. JOE or something on these forums, and like you yourself said, your only a computer commando. Why dont you sit back, and let the grown ups talk, and maybe you and STRICKJ and a couple others here will learn something.

Now, Im done. I myself, have a job Ive got to get too, I cant play online all day like some of you girls do.

BTW...this isnt going to "end well"? You dont mean.....GAAAASP....BAAANNED?!! OH GOD NO!

BKELM18...your ANOTHER young punk who likes to be a commando. NONE of know enough to fill the head of a pin. YOU GTFO, nancy.

A lecture about maturity from you? I thought you were goin' on 13 or so.

Guest bkelm18
I personally have the ability to follow rules just fines. But thanks for your concern. I honestly appreciate it. With my years also came the ability to interact with others without coming off like a smart mouth little prick. That approach may impress your little cyber buddies, but definitely won't serve you well in real world situations. Maybe in time you'll learn that. We all learn at our own pace though, so I won't hold my breath in your case. But I truly wish you well.

Hypocrite much? Thanks for the concern buddy. It's noted. :)

Guest bkelm18
I just feel special that I got quoted in his reply before his hiatus. Wow. My first honorable mention. *wipes away a tear* :)

Hey... you need to act a little more mature, ok? This tom-foolery is getting out of hand.

internet-serious-business.jpg

I am getting sensitive to this thread locking business as I keep being accused of it. The only threads I lock are ones I am asked to lock by the thread starters. I also post stating that fact. I dont just lock things so as to have the final say.