I have a serious problem with a moderator - - -

Guest DRB

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting sensitive to this thread locking business as I keep being accused of it. The only threads I lock are ones I am asked to lock by the thread starters. I also post stating that fact. I dont just lock things so as to have the final say.

Daniel, I never said you personally were going to lock this thread....I just know it will happen..

Daniel, you sure waste a lot of bandwidth defending your actions. Perhaps it isn't all of us who is the problem; it could be you. Are you a little fellow who is trying to compensate by acting big on the internet? Are you one of those who just can't handle a touch of authority?

Daniel, you sure waste a lot of bandwidth defending your actions. Perhaps it isn't all of us who is the problem; it could be you. Are you a little fellow who is trying to compensate by acting big on the internet? Are you one of those who just can't handle a touch of authority?

OhSnapBear.jpg

Guest SUNTZU
I'm looking for hijacking thread. Which way ..

:) I always picture your posts in badly mangled Eastern European to Russian accented English. "Where are the nuclear wessels?" Funny stuff, strel.

Guest Tiny G

Daniel, with all due respect the statement that Mormon's aren't Christians is stupid on its face.

It's The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you want to know about it ask someone who belongs to it. . like me.

I've accepted a lot of mis-information as inevitable after living here, in the south, for the last 10 years but honestly I'm getting tired of that one.

DRB,

no disrespect to you but I'm curious as to what you were hoping to accomplish by starting this thread..... not saying I always agree with what the mods do, but they are going to continue to do as they please..Not much anyone can do about it.

I suppose it was good to get the word out though, apparently a lot of people are unhappy with some of the decisions.

Maybe what we need is change?

change-barack-hussein-obama-politic.jpg