I have a serious problem with a moderator - - -

Guest DRB

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel, with all due respect the statement that Mormon's aren't Christians is stupid on its face.

It's The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you want to know about it ask someone who belongs to it. . like me.

I've accepted a lot of mis-information as inevitable after living here, in the south, for the last 10 years but honestly I'm getting tired of that one.

How do you get to heaven in the LDS church?

Who is the last prophet of your church? IE who receives "messages" from god to give to the people as laws or rules to live their lives?

What do you believe will happen to Baptists when they die? Catholics? Presbyterians?

Yo Daniel - IF you didn't lock the aforementioned thread then:

Sorry! I made a bad assumption.

FYI -=- The Mormons worship Jesus Christ and ONLY Jesus Christ. I'm pretty sure that makes them *Christians*....

After all ======= It is The Church of Jesus Christ. The members are the Latter Day Saints.

Pointing out that you are an idiot was just wrong, and certainly not a Christian thing to do --- Please accept my apology.

DRB,

no disrespect to you but I'm curious as to what you were hoping to accomplish by starting this thread..... not saying I always agree with what the mods do, but they are going to continue to do as they please..Not much anyone can do about it.

I suppose it was good to get the word out though, apparently a lot of people are unhappy with some of the decisions.

Maybe what we need is change?

It is not necessarily "doing what we please", it is more about keeping up an image for a gun community that gets a lot of bad light aimed toward it. I would hope everyone, young or old, would agree with keeping this place clean.

Guest Tiny G

Who is the last prophet of your church?

What do you believe will happen to Baptists when they die? Catholics? Presbyterians?

Seriously? The doctrine is different in many Christian denominations. . they are still Christians.

Guest SUNTZU

Who is the last prophet of your church? IE who receives "messages" from god to give to the people as laws or rules to live their lives?

I was completely unaware that they used Internet Explorer.

It is not necessarily "doing what we please", it is more about keeping up an image for a gun community that gets a lot of bad light aimed toward it. I would hope everyone, young or old, would agree with keeping this place clean.

Mason, sorry if I made it sound that way. I think for the most part all the mods do a good job. Only been a few times where I have seen a thread get locked when it wasn't necessary.

I just meant that you guys are the mods and we aren't....bottom line.

Mason, sorry if I made it sound that way. I think for the most part all the mods do a good job. Only been a few times where I have seen a thread get locked when it wasn't necessary.

I just meant that you guys are the mods and we aren't....bottom line.

No bubbles, no troubles man.

1 by being baptized in the church, and living a good wholesome life.

2 Gordon B Hinkley was the prophet be fore now, currently it is Thomas S. Monson.

3 If they have lead a good life they go to heaven as well. Residing in the terresrtial kingdom. or so it is told.

I'm an LDS member, I don't take the gospel word for word. Rather as a collection of stories and lessons. I like the message they put out. We(as a group) have an awesome family values system that most all of the members stick to. I also like the mindset the church has about planning and preparing for the future.

People like to bring up polygamy to use against Mormonism as an argument, polygamy has been grounds for excommunication from the church for quite some time now.

Edit: wow, there have been a few posts in the time it took to type that...

Edited by Mike