I have a serious problem with a moderator - - -

Guest DRB

Interesting discussion

I call myself an agnostic, I believe is something, just not sure what. That being said, I would have to side with the Buddhists, they are the only "religion" that have not gone on a killing spree, extermination, war or crusade to prove their ideas. They just set fire to themselves to make their point. Other than that, I really don't care what religion you are if you don't force it on me.

I have been reading about this lately. More than one have been burned and between the initial setting themselves afire and then later being cremated their hearts remained.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by EB31

I can only sit and laugh at someone being so overly sensitive about the opinions and remarks about "age", that they actually changed their profile to suddenly age 6 years. LMFAO! Funny but sad.

That's what I was wondering myself.

damn man dont keep us on the edge of our seats.

Could it be that in his furor he looked at the wrong profile and has now realized his error? Thus, venturing off to be alone with his angry thoughts.

Not at all.

Guest db99wj

Hello all, I'm Catholic, I'm here, all we need now is an old Jewish guy....oh and we use Firefox.

I'm a little pissed, because I was on my way to bed and then I saw this, it had 3 pages (40 per page I might add) of WIN, then it just petered out during the last two. I have a headache.

Other than that, this post below sums it up.

And then:

crazycat.jpg

Guest Drewsett

I've read through the whole thread for most of the day today (took a couple of breaks for class and then work), and all I want to say is that I'm very surprised more people aren't on vacation.

Speaking of vacation, I'm going to Destin for a week!

Muslims believe in Jesus. They believe in the same god you do believe it or not.

Not quite. They think Jesus was a prophet, not the Messiah. Their god is the god of the moon, hence the crescent symbol. His name is Allahla (sp?), shortened to Allah as a method of deception. It is NOT the God of the Jews/Christians.

Everyone that made a post to this thread should be BAN. Some only for one day others up to one year.

Ill let you decide who gets what.

This would only be fair as we all have broken one rule another by one person or anothers interpretation of said rules.

I have spoken and will not reply.

Guest jackdm3

Jeff be sayin':

"Everyone that made a post to this thread should be BAN. Some only for one day others up to one year.

Ill let you decide who gets what.

This would only be fair as we all have broken one rule another by one person or anothers interpretation of said rules.

I have spoken and will not reply."

Damn, Jeff. Do you not know that you've now posted in this thread?

And you write a Hell of lot like Strel.

Edited by jackdm3