Guest DRB

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Daniel - IF you didn't lock the aforementioned thread then:

Sorry! I made a bad assumption.

FYI -=- The Mormons worship Jesus Christ and ONLY Jesus Christ. I'm pretty sure that makes them *Christians*....

After all ======= It is The Church of Jesus Christ. The members are the Latter Day Saints.

Pointing out that you are an idiot was just wrong, and certainly not a Christian thing to do --- Please accept my apology.

WTG...big man

Well I'm sorry I slept all day now. I'm gonna throw this in though, I've been on this forum since it was pretty much TGO David, myself, and a few others just going "HI!" and I've had issues with a handful of members and even gotten into a spat or two with moderators, but it was always cleared up one way or the other. Some people just don't like being disagreed with though because they are older so they think the appropriate response is to whip their dick out on the dinner table for a measuring contest. Some of the people that were attacked on here today (Daniel, Bklem18) I have talked to on here for years and I think they have shown a ton more maturity than the people that attacked them today. Just the opinion of a 25 year old "punk".

Guest strelcevina

In one city lived the milf woman who was almost totally blind. She had three sons who wanted to prove which is the best for her.

The first son bought a residence with 15 rooms. He believed that this is the best thing that any of them could offer her.

The second son bought a limousine and rented some chauffeur. He believed that in this way he will gain her approval.

The third son wanted to be original. He bought a parrot and planned to train her for many years to remember the entire Bible. The milf mother could ask the bird for any line and the parrot could recite it word after word.

The milf woman called the first of her sons and said:

- My son, this house is great. But it is too big for me. I live in one room. The residence is too big to be clean and care for it. I do not really need this new house but thank you that wanted to take care of me.

Then Milf stood in front of the other and said:

- My son, the car is beautiful. But I can not drive and do not want to be transported by the chauffeur.

;

Then Milf came up to the third of the sons and said:

- Son, I want to thank you for your concern.

This chicken was delicious.:D

In one city lived the milf woman who was almost totally blind. She had three sons who wanted to prove which is the best for her.

The first son bought a residence with 15 rooms. He believed that this is the best thing that any of them could offer her.

The second son bought a limousine and rented some chauffeur. He believed that in this way he will gain her approval.

The third son wanted to be original. He bought a parrot and planned to train her for many years to remember the entire Bible. The milf mother could ask the bird for any line and the parrot could recite it word after word.

The milf woman called the first of her sons and said:

- My son, this house is great. But it is too big for me. I live in one room. The residence is too big to be clean and care for it. I do not really need this new house but thank you that wanted to take care of me.

Then Milf stood in front of the other and said:

- My son, the car is beautiful. But I can not drive and do not want to be transported by the chauffeur.

;

Then Milf came up to the third of the sons and said:

- Son, I want to thank you for your concern.

This chicken was delicious.:D

:D

Milf-tastic.

Well I'm sorry I slept all day now. I'm gonna throw this in though, I've been on this forum since it was pretty much TGO David, myself, and a few others just going "HI!" and I've had issues with a handful of members and even gotten into a spat or two with moderators, but it was always cleared up one way or the other. Some people just don't like being disagreed with though because they are older so they think the appropriate response is to whip their dick out on the dinner table for a measuring contest. Some of the people that were attacked on here today (Daniel, Bklem18) I have talked to on here for years and I think they have shown a ton more maturity than the people that attacked them today. Just the opinion of a 25 year old "punk".

2nd that.

Guest clownsdd

Interesting discussion

I call myself an agnostic, I believe is something, just not sure what. That being said, I would have to side with the Buddhists, they are the only "religion" that have not gone on a killing spree, extermination, war or crusade to prove their ideas. They just set fire to themselves to make their point. Other than that, I really don't care what religion you are if you don't force it on me.

Interesting discussion

I call myself an agnostic, I believe is something, just not sure what. That being said, I would have to side with the Buddhists, they are the only "religion" that have not gone on a killing spree, extermination, war or crusade to prove their ideas. They just set fire to themselves to make their point. Other than that, I really don't care what religion you are if you don't force it on me.

If I'm not mistaken Buddhists have something like 18 levels of Hell to cope with if you don't act right. That's a sure deterrent.

I can only sit and laugh at someone being so overly sensitive about the opinions and remarks about "age", that they actually changed their profile to suddenly age 6 years. LMFAO! Funny but sad.