No longer listed in communist appeal and neither is my dad.

Guest tnxdshooter

Guest tnxdshooter

This is strange. My dad and I used to be listed in the communist appeal as having permits. I just went back there to check and I cant find us anywhere. Neither of us have gotten letters saying our permits were revoked or anything so. I wonder what the issue could be.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is strange. My dad and I used to be listed in the communist appeal as having permits. I just went back there to check and I cant find us anywhere. Neither of us have gotten letters saying our permits were revoked or anything so. I wonder what the issue could be.

You should be appreciative of the commie appeal not listing you. Five members of my family are not listed in the current database. Some of us were listed before the update. There's a few thousand permit holders who would prefer not to be listed.:tough:

Guest tnxdshooter

I am glad. Was just scared our permits got revoked. LOL

Unbeknownst to us.

Would not surprise me if the state suspended us for some dumb reason and we knew nothing about it. LOL

Guest Lester Weevils

Their search engine may be buggy, or maybe it has a cookie that restricts too many searches from the same URL.

I only say that, because a couple of months ago I just put in my last name to see how many with my last name are licensed in the state. Then I typed in a few other typical names to count the number. Then the search engine kept working the same, but it quit returning any hits on any name, even on my name and other names which had previously returned a hit earlier that day.

So maybe the search engine just partially crashed that day, or maybe it has bugs and only sometimes works, or maybe they limit the number of consecutive searches.

Guest tnxdshooter
Their search engine may be buggy, or maybe it has a cookie that restricts too many searches from the same URL.

I only say that, because a couple of months ago I just put in my last name to see how many with my last name are licensed in the state. Then I typed in a few other typical names to count the number. Then the search engine kept working the same, but it quit returning any hits on any name, even on my name and other names which had previously returned a hit earlier that day.

So maybe the search engine just partially crashed that day, or maybe it has bugs and only sometimes works, or maybe they limit the number of consecutive searches.

I was thinking and wondering maybe the same thing.