No longer listed in communist appeal and neither is my dad.

Guest tnxdshooter

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3
Hmm. I'm in there, but the wife isn't. I gave up on anonymity when I started parking the squad car in front of the house. Now if the Commie Appeal wouldn't list my name, position, and salary on their website along with every other government employee in the Mid-South. I see no harm in listing the salaries of government employees, but to list my information next to the number annoys me. As if it's not bad enough that I get paid :panic:to do a thankless job, they have to tell everyone how much I don't make, too??

Thank you! Now you're life's complete.

Found this info: "Source: Tennessee Department of Safety; public records include permits

issued before July 3, 2010, and valid as of today"

Might explain why some are not on there... particualry if you recently renewed

As the CA "data reporter", Grant J Smith, updated the database during a holiday weekend, he may have made a few mistakes trying to meet a deadline.

Guest tnxdshooter
As the CA "data reporter", Grant J Smith, updated the database during a holiday weekend, he may have made a few mistakes trying to meet a deadline.

Let's hope he keeps making mistakes.

Guest rsgillmd

I wasn't in there back in April/May, but I'm in there now. My name shows up even if I just type my last name, so I doubt it is a search engine thing. They just have incomplete data for unclear reasons.

Re: early voting, I think that's cool. I didn't realize I could do that until I heard about the fiasco. Maybe I'll do it for the November elections.

My name is in there. Oh well that's the way these 'do gooders' like to play. What is this reporter's name and address again? I'm sure it will be easy to find.

Look up Grant J Smith on the Shelby County Assessor's Website. There is a Grant J Smith on there. Give him a taste of his own medicine and see what he thinks about having his information plastered everywhere.

http://www.assessor.shelby.tn.us/PropertySearchDetail.aspx?id=030016%20%2000005&ReturnUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.assessor.shelby.tn.us%2fPropertySearch.aspx%3fStreetNumber%3d%26StreetName%3d%26FirstName%3dgrant%26LastName%3dsmith%26ParcelID%3d%26Business%3d

Hey it's public information. Same crap that the Commie Appeal pulls.

Edited by 270win

Grant's house:

Property transfers: Nov. 8, 2009

By Staff

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Real estate transfers of $100,000 or more as shown in the records of the Shelby County Register's Office include:

Deeds posted Oct. 21-27

1845 York: Grant J. Smith from Suzanne S. Henley, $175,000

As shown, public records are a two way street. Grant should learn that providing the whole world access to law abiding folks is a pain and not appreciated. How does he like all this posted about him so easily? Grant just takes the leg work out of it for EVERYONE to find it all in one place information about the good guys. Thanks Grant for a job well done! You are a winner like most worthless journalists.

Edited by 270win
Grant's house:

Property transfers: Nov. 8, 2009

By Staff

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Real estate transfers of $100,000 or more as shown in the records of the Shelby County Register's Office include:

Deeds posted Oct. 21-27

1845 York: Grant J. Smith from Suzanne S. Henley, $175,000

Shelby County records show - Grant J Smith & Carrie Brown

Guest tnxdshooter

Property Location and Owner InformationParcel ID: 030016 00005Property Address: 1845 YORK Municipal Jurisdiction: MEMPHISNeighborhood Number: 00709G04Land Square Footage: 7971Acres: 0.1830Lot Dimensions: 50X160Subdivision Name: PARKLANDSubdivision Lot Number: 0 57Plat Book and Page: Number of Improvements: 1Owner Name: SMITH GRANT J & CARRIE L BROWN In Care Of: Owner Address: 1845 YORK AVE Owner City/State/Zip: MEMPHIS, TN 38104 2010 Appraisal and Assessment InformationClass: RESIDENTIALLand Appraisal: $ 59,800Building Appraisal: $ 146,100Total Appraisal: $ 205,900 Total Assessment: $ 51,475 Greenbelt Land: $ 0Homesite Land: $ 0Homesite Building: $ 0Greenbelt Appraisal: $ 0Greenbelt Assessment: $ 0 Click Here for 2009 Values View: GIS PARCEL MAP

Dwelling Construction InformationStories: 1.0Exterior Walls: FRAMELand Use: - SINGLE FAMILYYear Built: 1911Total Rooms: 7Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2Half Baths: 0Basement Type: CRAWL=0-24%Heat: CENTRAL A/C AND HEATFuel: NOT APPLICABLEHeating System: NOT APPLICABLE Fireplace Masonry: 0Fireplace Pre-Fab: 0 Ground Floor Area: 1748Total Living Area: 1748 Car Parking:

Well,

Good news, dad and I are still not in the communist appeal database. I never thought this post would produce seven pages full of stuff lol.

It might be a slow news day, but some of us don't appreciate the efforts of the :poop:commie appeal:poop: to publish our personal information.

Guest tnxdshooter

I definitely dont appreciate it. I hope that every day is a slow news day so that it never gets updated again. I wish they would get a computer virus and wipe out all the information forever.