laktrash's Dane Train

laktrash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
detonics3.jpg

It's not giving me a hard time. I think your computer is haunted!!! ;)

Nice looking pistol, by the way.

Thanks for kind word on my detonics its an old 4 digit no letter serial # seatttle gun

I did the above from the link in the thread the photobucket site won't let change the address

Guest Lester Weevils

Hi Laktrash

By the way, the Dane Train is great. If you add another dawg, you will need to get a bigger couch!

Here is a description of how to snag the majority of pictures found on the interwebz and imbed them in a post, using Winders 7 and Internet Explorer. Some images are 'protected' various ways so you can't embed them, but it seems most images can be embedded.

If I right-click on your two-dane train picture above and select "properties", it opens a properties dialog.

One item in the dialog is Address (URL). I can use the mouse to hilite the address text and use the keyboard keys Ctrl + C to copy that text. I paste it below inside quotes ["] so that the web software doesn't turn the text into a link--

"http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7964/danetrain002.jpg"

Any link you get that way, by right-click properties on a picture, and copying the text of the link... Unless the picture has been protected from being externally linked, you can Ctrl + V paste it between "..." (without the quotes) and it ought to show up.

danetrain002.jpg

You can test a copied link by opening a new tab or window in Internet Explorer, and pasting your link into the address bar, and clicking the Enter/Return key. It ought to display the picture and only the picture in your new Explorer window, if you copied off a working URL.

Mac Safari has a couple of right-click picture options apparently not in Explorer. "Open Image in New Window" and "Open Image in New Tab". With those, one can first open the image to a new window, then copy the image's link out of that window's address bar at the top of the window.

I like Explorer and Safari about the same overall. They just don't have exactly the same features.

Hi Laktrash

By the way, the Dane Train is great. If you add another dawg, you will need to get a bigger couch!

Here is a description of how to snag the majority of pictures found on the interwebz and imbed them in a post, using Winders 7 and Internet Explorer. Some images are 'protected' various ways so you can't embed them, but it seems most images can be embedded.

If I right-click on your two-dane train picture above and select "properties", it opens a properties dialog.

One item in the dialog is Address (URL). I can use the mouse to hilite the address text and use the keyboard keys Ctrl + C to copy that text. I paste it below inside quotes ["] so that the web software doesn't turn the text into a link--

"http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7964/danetrain002.jpg"

Any link you get that way, by right-click properties on a picture, and copying the text of the link... Unless the picture has been protected from being externally linked, you can Ctrl + V paste it between "..." (without the quotes) and it ought to show up.

danetrain002.jpg

You can test a copied link by opening a new tab or window in Internet Explorer, and pasting your link into the address bar, and clicking the Enter/Return key. It ought to display the picture and only the picture in your new Explorer window, if you copied off a working URL.

Mac Safari has a couple of right-click picture options apparently not in Explorer. "Open Image in New Window" and "Open Image in New Tab". With those, one can first open the image to a new window, then copy the image's link out of that window's address bar at the top of the window.

I like Explorer and Safari about the same overall. They just don't have exactly the same features.

"duh what" lester its gonna take awhile to grasp this, glock23 I have to delete the http:// for the pic to show Thanks again for all the help

Lester don't my dawgs favor yours a little bit

Guest Lester Weevils
"duh what" lester its gonna take awhile to grasp this, glock23 I have to delete the http:// for the pic to show Thanks again for all the help

Lester don't my dawgs favor yours a little bit

Hi Laktrash. You'll get the hang of it.

Dunno much about dogs, but there seem similarities between the sporting breeds, or working breeds or whatever they are called.

One time saw a black Dane pup, who looked to me at first like the gangliest Labrador Retriever pup ever. Looked a lot like a Lab pup except the long legs and enormous feet. My current coon hounds look proportioned similar to your danes except in miniature. And the coon hounds kinda look like long-legged beagles or basset hounds.

Until adopting the hounds, never noticed how many breeds can have bi-color black'n'white on the body, with tri-color black'n'white'n'brown around the head and sometimes feet.

Gotta take care of our animals. Mine are all rescues, people don't understand what goes along with these "gentle giants" nothing bad just understanding that they don't understand how large they are

Huh oh my pics turned to red X 's but think I understand enough to get by uuhh maybe ?

Archived