What kind of matress do you sleep on/recommend?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEARMAN

Get a Fluffo.... You'll never regret it, trust me. I have back problems too, so wifey and I got a "firm" matress....helped my back almost overnight.

And, they are made right here in good 'ol Tennessee.IIRC.

Guest Lester Weevils

Walmart knock-off tempurpedic clone is relatively cheap and seems OK to me. It gets the coon hound seal of approval. Can't hardly get the dawgs to move over enough to crawl in bed. :lol:

We have one of those Sleep Number beds. They aren't magic or anything, but they are a comfortable mattress. We've had ours for several years now, and I expect it to last a long time.

Went from a waterbed to a Sleepnumber type seven years ago. The wife and I really like it. I can't say I have any real knowledge of the Tempurpedic, but they have a good reputation with neighbor of mine.

Temperpedic is what the wife and I wanted, but, after testing one, we didn't like it ...

#1 reason = we move around alot while we sleep. everytime you roll over, or move, you are like trying to move "uphill" Literally, you sink in to the mattress, so when you move, I felt like it would wake me up.

If I went with a new mattress this day in age, I would probably go with a sleep number bed. For now, we have a nice pillowtop :cool:

Guest BoltAction

Tempurpedic. We had a pillow top before that and I started developing back problems. The doctor told me the mattress/pillow top was part of the problem. I will say that Tempurpedic pillows are horrible. I have been through 4 in the past 5 years. They flatten out in no time.