Gun Shops Near I-40...

Guest Glock23ForMe

Guest Glock23ForMe

I made the trip to Jonesborough today, for the hometown trip for fall break, and I am looking for somewhere close to buy a Blue Label Glock, and looking for a gun shop that sells them that is close to the Tri Cities area or close to I-40 on the way back to Nashville. Any info helps...

Thanks Guys.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A new supporting vendor, The Armory, is in Lebanon on 231 about 2-3 miles north of the interstate. Sort of across the street from Cracker Barrel. I've been in there once and they seemed to have a ok selection of stuff on the wall. Don't know what a blue label glock is so I wouldn't know if they had one or not.

Does the blue label mean that you can glue it back together with model cement???

Guest Glock23ForMe
The only authorized dealer in TN is Craigs in Knoxville.

I know there are others that sell Blue Label Glocks. G&L sells them, but I just can bring myself to drive an hour and a half when I might be able to find one near I-40 on the way home... Thanks for the link though.. I will call them on Monday and see what they say. :D

:drama:

Thanks!

Blue label Glocks are LEO pistols. If you are LEO/Emergency Svs or Military you can buy one from Craigs. According to Glock, Craig's is the only LEO Distributor/Dealer in TN. There prices were cheap. They have a Sub Distributor program, but the prices are higher if you buy through this. At Craig's the G19 is 398.00 and at a Sub is 425. You must still meet the criteria for purchase.

http://www.amchar.com/all.pdf

Edited by R1100R

Tennessee Gun Country in Clarksville has them and is a authorized dealer. If you are Community Service personnel (fire/EMS/LEO) or military (active/retired) you can get a blue label from them with discount. I do not know if you get a blue label for a GSSF sales.