Just say No to Logan's Steakhouse at Wolfchase

Guest KimberChick
I am so used to eating farm raised beef straight off our farm after having been fed for 90 days 50% cracked corn and 50% corn gluten feeds, no implants, no antibiotics, and no pesticides. After them hanging for 14 days at the slaughter house the beef at restaraunts just does not compare anymore and all taste like crap now.

My boss has a farm full of foraging pigs and grazing cattle. I'm spoiled on meat from his stock now. The difference between real farm and factory farm meat is unbelievable.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
My boss has a farm full of foraging pigs and grazing cattle. I'm spoiled on meat from his stock now. The difference between real farm and factory farm meat is unbelievable.

I get my meat from Amish farm in Kentucky. That is about closest I can get to your boss farm.

Note: I have found chain "roadhouse" type restaurants to be hit or miss. Does not matter the brand...

The two Longhorns I tried, could not cook a steak to order. 3 tries each. One did not offer a refund after the 3rd failed attempt. Wont be back.

The Texas Roadhouse: Tried once. Liked it, and it was out of business before I could go back... Did not eat at the Gatlinburg one, due to how dirty it was. And seeing a couple of staff members not wash hands after restroom use...

The Logan's I go to (Cool Springs) is consistent. It aint gonna be no $50-100 steak. But it does fine with the $14.99 deal. Cheap outing.

But heck, I have been to Ruth Chris' and had tastier steak at a Waffle House... So. AS with all chains, hit or miss depending on location and how much management cares...

But, I love getting decent or better food for practically nothing. So I hit the special meals and see if they are worth what you pay for. Logans has a decent one, Friday's used to have a good set up, but discontinued it. O'Charlies, meal deal... well, not so much, but the service at Brentwood is excellent. Applebee's - not so much either.

It has been a few years since I was in a Logan's Steakhouse . The one I used to go to was in London Ky, it was pretty good, but certainly not Texas Roadhouse.

In a strange way this has got me wanting a good steak. Anyone know if Texas Roadhouse in Knoxville are posted or not? Near West Town or Turkey Creek?

Edited by vontar
Guest strelcevina
If you want a good steak go to the Fresh Market buy some meat and fire up the grill.

Personally, I do not go to a restauraunt to eat steak. I can make one at home to my satisfaction.

+1

I go to restaurant/fast-food place only When I'm traveling . Basically I'm forced to go .

I wrote corporate first and copied and pasted the letter here for you guys to read. I also posted a review on some other website and even started a Facebook Group. I will now go to yelp.com and post a review. Thanks for letting me know about that. I want everyone to know about this place. It is ridiculous.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/home.php?sk=group_121781057880066&ap=1

Ok, so no I have posted a review on yelp.com

I also posted on Google last night. When you do a search for Logan's Roadhouse in Memphis, all the locations come up with a map. When you select the Germantown Road location and read the 10 reviews, the latest one is mine.

I will be contacting the Health Department tomorrow morning.

I am a man on a mission.

I wrote corporate first and copied and pasted the letter here for you guys to read. I also posted a review on some other website and even started a Facebook Group. I will now go to yelp.com and post a review. Thanks for letting me know about that. I want everyone to know about this place. It is ridiculous.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/home.php?sk=group_121781057880066&ap=1

don't forget Urban Spoon

Typically when I get pissed at a place I rant to a few friends maybe one board like here. You have went Nuclear on their ass. It had to be worse then it sounds. Dam I get the feeling you probably held back in your writing, probably hard to get all the emotions in text.

Guest strelcevina
Typically when I get pissed at a place I rant to a few friends maybe one board like here. You have went Nuclear on their ass. It had to be worse then it sounds. Dam I get the feeling you probably held back in your writing, probably hard to get all the emotions in text.

If I didn't know what Logan's was, I would say its was his ex- girlfriend :P

It was bad. Very Bad.

If you want a good steak go to the Fresh Market buy some meat and fire up the grill.

Personally, I do not go to a restauraunt to eat steak. I can make one at home to my satisfaction.

Yup yup!!!....I can't eat a steak at a restaurant anymore...I have spoiled myself with Angus tenderloin at home.

Guest tnxdshooter

I hope he grain feeds em to cuz I personally think that eating grass fed beef and pork sucks as it normally has the consistancy of shoe leather and does not taste anywhere near as good.

Please contact their corporate office. They will respond.

The logan's I go to have little to no issues. Food is good, restaurants clean, etc.

The 100 Oaks one has issues with lack of service from wait staff, the Cool Springs Galleria one is the one to go to.

And they allow carry...

Funny you should say that. We were eating there in the "garage" area behind the bar one night. My wife was sitting across from me. I had my right side beside the wall and she was across and in the outside seat. Her eyesight isnt the greatest and it wasn't really lit well but she clearly saw a smallish brown roach crawling out of a crack at a switch just over and to the side of my head. We told the waitress. I continued to eat but the little guy just went back into the crack and sat there where I could see him so we haven't been back. We did eat there once every two or three of weeks though. We jokingly call that one Logan's Roachhouse.

Guest KimberChick
I just reported them to the Health Department, about an hour ago.

That's what I did, years back, when I found dry dirt and dead gnats on lettuce under an order of fried pickles at Dixie Cafe on Poplar near WSHS. I have no idea what became of it, but the lady at the health department was really nice about taking the complaint. I figure, if they won't wash the lettuce, what other corners are they cutting?

I just reported them to the Health Department, about an hour ago.

Did they say "just one?....<laughing uncontrollbably!>"

My wife hates, hates haaaaaaaates when we get the main dinner when we have just gotten, and still eating our salads, I would be afraid if they brought the salad after the main dinner comes!