Glock guys I need everyones help

Patton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you shot the pf9? The 27 at least is managable and will do fine at the range, the pf9 is a real PITA if you have a long range day.

Are you looking for a "pocket gun"? If so the pf9 is the right size, it's a single stack 9mm.

The 27 is a double stack 40S&W.

Me? I'm a 40 fan all the way. I have a few 9mm's but nothing in the pocket carry class.

I do have a Steyr 9mm, an S9 I believe, Might be willing to work on a trade if you are really set on going to a 9mm.

Um, keep the G27. This is a no-brainer to me.

Keep talking I want to like my 27 I just think about the safety aspect of the long trigger of a Pf9 i had a P11 and thought I didnt want it as it was the same size as a Glock and gave it to family

You could go to war with a Glock 27, a PF-9 is a little iffy for going to Inglewood...

Jokes aside, I own Glocks and I own a PF-9, the PF-9 is great to have for when you can't hide your Glock, if you can only have one, than you already have the right one.

Edited by CK1
Guest yzfMrLee

I own a g19 and a pf-9. The kel tec is a great little carry gun, but like others have said, not really fun to shoot a lot. I really don't think it's as bad as many say, but it's no range gun. I think you'll miss you're glock if you get rid of it for the kel tec. If it's an option, I'd just try to pic up the kel tec as well. Taking a little longer and saving up is worth the wait to have both.

Edited by yzfMrLee
spelling
Guest DeadEye

Have both and prefer the Glock, but there are times when the PF-9 comes in handier, like carrying concealed for 9 hrs at work!

In a shoot-out i prefer the 27 a million times more!

If you get a PF-9, make sure you get the latest newest version!

They have had about 5 major upgrades in the last 2 yrs.!

So only brand new or not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DeadEye
I have both guns, the PF9 is an easier carry and a nice gun.

The Glock 27 is tried and true and a more dependable gun.

Push come to shove, I'd choose the Glock.

Ditto that. I also have both and depending on where I'm headed and what I'm wearing usually dictates which one I carry. While I love my PF-9, sometimes having my 27 gives me that warm fuzzy feeling you only get from a GLOCK :-)

Pocket carry is less than ideal. If you take a training class you'll figure that out real quick.

It's nice to have the option though.

No, I havent shot a Pf9 but I assume it is comparable to other Keltecs

Edited by Patton

Trade a near new G27 for a KT PF9? Don't, I have both, each has a specific carry purpose, which is why I have them. Both pistol's require certain level's of experence and practice. Hold off on the PF9 until you have enough money set aside to buy it.