What are you listening to now?

Marswolf

This is for all the old timers in here..RIP ...Joe

I've wore this record out ...lol

https://youtu.be/nvzGAW4BB34

This is also a version I like of this song...waylon done a great job of it.

https://youtu.be/CyZKfUrK0Hs

Edited by Ron_TN
  • Like 2
I got the chance to meet and sit in on a kinda house party with Halestorm back around 04 maybe. (I could still play a little back then). Anyway, I'm a fan. Love their music and really love Lzzy's vocals. Recently ran across this one of her and a piano doing Break In and wanted to post it.
Halestorm: Break In 'Live at the Depot': http://youtu.be/rjbbXn8SASw
  • Like 1

Seen Lizzy sing live at Bridgestone.  I don't usually care for any female singers.  She's an exception.  Live sounds just like their album.  That gal rattles the walls of the arena when she sings.  

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

Yeah, saw Lizzy and crew twice this year, once at a record shop on record day or whatever, then again at the Ryman. It was a great show both times and she can really belt it too. Plus the record store gig was in the high 80's at least and she was still out and chilling with people in her leather jacket and pants, so she's either very committed to her persona, or the real deal DGAF rocker she seems to be.

One of her entourage yelled at me for being to close to a tent or something? I couldn't really understand what she was saying but she was like 3' 5" or something and came up finger wagging and yelling like I had stomped a puppy :rofl: it was a great show.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to see Chris finally getting his overdue accolades. It's about time someone put some country back in country music.

Agree 100%. We've heard him sing a few times before he exploded on to the scene and he definitely deserves all the love he is getting right now. His entire album is awesome. Not a single song on that album that I can't listen to over and over again.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  • Like 1