What are you listening to now?

Marswolf

3 hours ago, Garufa said:

Woke up at 3 or 4 this morning, turned on the TV and started watching The Blues Brothers for about the 38th time.

One of my favorites from the movie! But you've only see it 38 times?!? Shame on you!

I really could not put a number to the times I've watched it. Aside from loving the BB themselves, and darn near getting divorced over playing the soundtrack on repeat for hours on end; I can honestly say that I've been known to watch at it several times a day as I'm doing daily housework chores.

I'm very hard pressed to say which I've watched more...The Blues Brothers or the Terminator. Either one being on when my wife gets home will earn me a nasty look. lol

Love Matt Murphy as well! The big man sure can make that guitar cry out.

14 hours ago, Garufa said:

Woke up at 3 or 4 this morning, turned on the TV and started watching The Blues Brothers for about the 38th time.

Top 10 best car chases.  

My kids love the movie. We got it on DVD after seeing it on TV a bunch.  Having not seen the unedited version in quite a while, I was rather surprised at the amount of swearing on the DVD :o .  So I recorded it off tv and they watch that. 

Edited by peejman

My wife has never seen BB from end to end, which I think is a sin.

It is one of my most quoted films of all time, second only to The Fast and the Furious, or maybe Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. "Go $%^& up a bear's @$$!"

Does that look like the work of dilettantes to you?

Just the other day a song popped into my head for no apparent reason. I haven't heard it in years. It never plays on the radio anymore and again it hasn't played that I know of in years. It was driving me crazy. I could remember the beat, I could hum the chorus, well no one else would have recognized it with me humming it but it was in my head ya know.....but I couldn't remember even one word. It was driving me a bit nuts the way these sorta things do. I couldn't remember the band, the singer, nothing. I could hear the beat clearly. ba bum bum bum ba....ba bum bum bum ba.....ba bum bum bum ba.......I finally remembered one word and that word was "love" so I had this:

"love...ba bum bum bum ba...." I finally figured it out. Anyone want to guess what it was? If you don't want to play my little game, then scroll down and you'll find the answer.....

Pablo Cruise  Love Will Find a Way

• Like 1
  • Moderators
11 minutes ago, Randall53 said:

Just the other day a song popped into my head for no apparent reason. I haven't heard it in years. It never plays on the radio anymore and again it hasn't played that I know of in years. It was driving me crazy. I could remember the beat, I could hum the chorus, well no one else would have recognized it with me humming it but it was in my head ya know.....but I couldn't remember even one word. It was driving me a bit nuts the way these sorta things do. I couldn't remember the band, the singer, nothing. I could hear the beat clearly. ba bum bum bum ba....ba bum bum bum ba.....ba bum bum bum ba.......I finally remembered one word and that word was "love" so I had this:

"love...ba bum bum bum ba...." I finally figured it out. Anyone want to guess what it was? If you don't want to play my little game, then scroll down and you'll find the answer.....

Pablo Cruise  Love Will Find a Way

If you have Sirius XM, I highly recommend checking out channel 70. Yacht Rock is one of my absolute favorite stations. 

• 4 weeks later...