What are you listening to now?

Marswolf

Well, I have to admit I stole this from my other favorite forum. Doesn't matter. I am in a particularly retro-pro-active mood.: rolleyes:

What is your "special music"?. the stuff you really like - right now....

Videos are great, but not required.

One group I like is Old Crow Medicine Show..

Check out

[ame]

[/ame]

Yes it is like it's a hippie 1960's anthem. I like that....

This morning it was Alter Bridge's latest album, Blackbird, followed by a lot of Billy Joel, particularly the Turnstiles album. The last hour of the day has been devoted to Iron Maiden, started off with The Trooper, just ended listening to Run to the Hills.

Time to go home now!

• Like 1
Billy Thorpe....Children of the Sun!

That is a majorly cool song!

Today was Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's latest CD "Baby 81". Sounds a lot like Jesus and Mary Chain from back in the 80's.

Guest flyfishtn

Today started with the trek to work with Warren Zevon (The Wind), then moving into a little Blues Traveler, then Widespread Panic, then Tool (10,000 days), then on the ride home, Sirius Jam On which consisted of the Disco Biscuits, Phish and various others.

Guest Medic908

Playlist for the ride home this afternoon:

Slaughter - "Fly to the Angels"

David Benoit - "Linus and Lucy"

Orleans - "Still the One"

Diesel - "Sausalito Summer Night"

Donny Iris - "Ah, Leah"

Weather Report - "Birdland"

Ricky Scaggs - "Uncle Penn"

Scritti Polliti - "Perfect Way"

Van Halen - "Beautiful Girls"

Metallica - "One"

Guest supergus

:rock:Let's see... In my truck I have vintage Scorpions, some Iron Maiden, Robert Cray, Freddie King, SRV, Bobbie Bland, the Neville Bros. Metallica, Godsmack. My Serius presets are Hairnation, All Elvis, Blues 74, Octane, and a couple of country stations And somewhere in my truck I have the complete Robert Johnson recordings.

Well darn Mars, I saw the tread title and was hoping that I could be the first person to mention OCMS. Big Iron World has lived in my car cd player for almost a year now. Since you took my first choice I'll go with Steely Dan's "Showbiz Kids" as the song of the minute.

Boxcar Willie, Tom T. Hall, Songs of the Civil War, some bagpipe cd's, and as I read and watch about the election, "Eve of Destruction" by Barrie McGuire and "Little Boxes" by Malvina Reynolds.:lol: