What are you listening to now?

Marswolf

52 minutes ago, buck1032 said:

LOVE these guys!!! Heading to Louisville tomorrow to see them play. I haven't been into a band like this since high school. Modern Blue Grass... Highly Recommend!!!

• Like 1
On 1/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, FUJIMO said:

I discovered this video after pandora randomly ran this on my feed and I went in search of Terry's solo. I'm pretty sure I've watched it around 100 times now :)

I really have got to stop visiting this thread. I get wrapped up in such great music! I may not agree with all the picks, but all are awesome! 

I have such love of almost all types of music...it's almost impossible to pick any as a favorite.

Tonight, I've visited Home Free, Jackson Browne, Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings. Jeffe Lynne and Simon and Garfunkle. Leonard Cohen and Patsy Cline. And of course the killer of all... Eric's "No Tears in Heaven!"

And as usual, have lost well over an hour.

What am I listening to? Everything posted here and more. There just isn't enough time for it all to be heard, especially when I replay one that tugs at my Heart. Like Mike+the Mechanics, George STrait and George Jones.

So much beauty in it all.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Zach Bryan dropped this on YouTube today. This kid can write a a helluva song. Right now his music career consists of him recording these songs live and dropping them on YouTube. He’s actually active duty Navy still and music isn’t a full time gig for him yet. I strongly suspect that one of these days he’s going to be a very big deal. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...