Call of duty Black ops Zombies

Wrangler

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

LagerHead & I were playing some matches together yesterday and today. We had some bad matches, but overall had plenty of good games. Mostly played Hardcore Team Deathmatch. I'll be on more tonight if anyone wants to play. XBL GT: GunTotingDimwit

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so my fiancé got black ops for me for Christmas and gave it to me as an early present so I could start playing. Only played the zombie mode solo 1 time, seems interesting but as others said is kind of slow. Would be interested in playing it multiplayer.

For all you PC gamers my steam id is exile87, hit me up and I am game for just about anything (albeit I am not a big fan of hardcore mode).

Ok, so my fiancé got black ops for me for Christmas and gave it to me as an early present so I could start playing. Only played the zombie mode solo 1 time, seems interesting but as others said is kind of slow. Would be interested in playing it multiplayer.

For all you PC gamers my steam id is exile87, hit me up and I am game for just about anything (albeit I am not a big fan of hardcore mode).

Obviously, your fiance doesn't really like your company much because once you start playing this thing you won't be spending much time with her! I play for at least an hour every night...I think only crack cocaine is more addictive and even crack might fail to compare! :)

LMAO, this is somewhat true I think - she gets frustrated when I play left 4 dead 2 with her too much. I built her a gaming rig & bought her left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 so she could game with me and feel like I wasn't secluding her from that side of my life. Now she said left 4 dead 2 is her escape from everything else and doesn't like it when I play all the time. (the real reason I think is because I am so much better than her, and while all the other gamer kids are trying to flirt with her I am trying to give her tips to get better - she is stubborn and doesn't take constructive criticism well at all)

Fine with me though (especially now that I have black ops and no urge to play left4dead 2), before she started gaming I would get harassed when trying to play a game now we have an understanding that gamer time is "me" time for both of us.

My wife gave me the game as an early Christmas present too. And she got $20 off a year subscription to xbox live as part of a deal at Target. (I let my subscription lapse during my last deployment)

If anyone wants to add me my tag is : sigp6

I am still playing the campaign now but I will be playing online soon.

My wife just gave me Black Ops today as an early christmas present...she got her kindle so I guess it was a fair trade. If you want to add me I'm Scarecrow532. So far all I have done is found a German server...can't understand German.

Is that your Steam name?

Added you. It will show as Gingerbread man... you should go to community to see my invite.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
My wife gave me the game as an early Christmas present too. And she got $20 off a year subscription to xbox live as part of a deal at Target. (I let my subscription lapse during my last deployment)

If anyone wants to add me my tag is : sigp6

I am still playing the campaign now but I will be playing online soon.

I'll add you as soon as I get out of work. I wanna get an all TGO team together one weekend if possible.

• 1 month later...
Guest iiiuslonal

I'm new to the site, and knocking the thread it seems but I have Black Ops for Xbox if anyone would like to play feel free to add me; ConVerted KTN (I'm not great at the game just like to play)

I gave up on the 360 after 4 of them went toast. I have had my original ps3, 20 gig no wifi since day 1 with 0 problems. I don't play halo so the PS3 is the way to go, the fact that it is still the best blu ray player on the market is a plus too. That being said I got bored with black ops after about 2 hours. The game is just too unrealistic for me to wrap my head around. Graphics are way too capcom vs marvel. If you want a very realistic first person shooter get SOCOM Confrontation for ps3. for $10 used all day it doesn't get any better. Only downside has been the last 2 weeks since the major release of global tweak there are a lot of cheaters. Still better and more realistic than BO and it's been out 4 years. The new one in July is a big disappointment too because it went to the cheezy BO style graphics. If your on PSN my user id is fastsaturnsw2 or FK_YOUR_COUCH.

Guest iiiuslonal

My luck with consoles has always been quiet the opposite for some reason. I got my first Xbox 4 years ago, before that I was a PC player (Counter-Strike Source mainly). I had 4 years with no problems while everyone else I knew seemed to be getting red ringed. Friend of mine got the new 4gb Xbox and I got the new 250gb and he has already went threw 2 of them. I still have them both and they both seem to work just fine. PS on the other hand I went threw 3 in 2 years with constant freezing. Black Ops does become boring very quickly though, even worse when you have to deal with 15 and 16 year olds blasting others game play because they have the time to sit and play and become great at it. I on the other hand don't really care much about the win or lose, but more of the fun I have doing some dumb things, or pulling off that "wow I didn't know I could do that" move.

Edited: my inability to spell properly today is astounding :lol:

Edited by iiiuslonal
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Drewsett
zombie...monkeys....in space. they like to play catch with your grenades. that's totally not fair...

The monkeys drive me nuts too. Have the ray gun, it makes it easier.